Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

ermerald spire

frogbash
I read about this module being ported over to the online game.. is this but a myth?
Flari-Merchant
From what I have heard that is the plan. Probably be a project further along rather than soon though.
"I buy Azoth for 5sp/ea. I will trade Enchanting or other rare materials/anything for Azoth. Contact me if interested. GET YOUR COIN EASY!"
uotopia@msn.com
Bob
We do have a long-term plan for adding instanced dungeons, and the Emerald Spire Superdungeon is something we'd obviously want to recreate aspects of, and use for inspiration. Instanced dungeons won't really recreate the experience of playing through a module, but they'd add a bit of that flavor in a way that fits well with our overall sandbox MMO feel.

However, dungeons aren't on our short-term plans, since we need to focus on polishing off several other aspects of the game first, so they won't be getting added anytime soon.
Father Bronin
Bob
We do have a long-term plan for adding instanced dungeons, and the Emerald Spire Superdungeon is something we'd obviously want to recreate aspects of, and use for inspiration. Instanced dungeons won't really recreate the experience of playing through a module, but they'd add a bit of that flavor in a way that fits well with our overall sandbox MMO feel.

However, dungeons aren't on our short-term plans, since we need to focus on polishing off several other aspects of the game first, so they won't be getting added anytime soon.

+1

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post