Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Bank Sorting

Flari-Merchant
Long Ago, wasn't there a sorting tab in the bank that separated by Tier? Something really has to be done about banks and being able to retrieve items. I mean REALLY needs a little bit of love. It isn't a thing that plagues newer players so much but it really is crimping vets. If it can't be made to work in a smoother fashion, maybe better/more sort tabs could help?

Please do something about this.
"I buy Azoth for 5sp/ea. I will trade Enchanting or other rare materials/anything for Azoth. Contact me if interested. GET YOUR COIN EASY!"
uotopia@msn.com
Bob
I don't remember being able to sort bank vaults by tier, though you can do so in the Equipment and Crafting tabs of your inventory. It's possible we could add more sorting to the vaults as well, though it gets tricky because some sorting categories only apply to some tabs. Tier's probably about the safest category in that regard, though even there some things aren't really commonly thought of in terms of tier (coin, Azoth, premium packs).

Improving the situation for full vaults is high on our list of things to work on, and I'll add this possibility to the bug report we're using to track the issue.
Flari-Merchant
Bob
I don't remember being able to sort bank vaults by tier, though you can do so in the Equipment and Crafting tabs of your inventory. It's possible we could add more sorting to the vaults as well, though it gets tricky because some sorting categories only apply to some tabs. Tier's probably about the safest category in that regard, though even there some things aren't really commonly thought of in terms of tier (coin, Azoth, premium packs).

Improving the situation for full vaults is high on our list of things to work on, and I'll add this possibility to the bug report we're using to track the issue.
Can you exclude the "problematic categories" (Premium) from even having a Tier tab?
"I buy Azoth for 5sp/ea. I will trade Enchanting or other rare materials/anything for Azoth. Contact me if interested. GET YOUR COIN EASY!"
uotopia@msn.com
Bob
Flari-Merchant
Can you exclude the "problematic categories" (Premium) from even having a Tier tab?

It would add some complexity/time to the work, since the sorting UI is currently identical for every tab. On the other hand, it could let us add more sorting categories to specific tabs, like Variety or Skill, that could make sorting even more useful. Certainly something we'll consider.
NightmareSr
I would be happy with up/down arrows or allow the mouse wheel to scroll the vault list.
Moving the little circle is a huge pain when I go past what I am looking for 3-15 times in a row.
- Wandering gatherer (NightmareSr#2669 on discord)
Flari-Merchant
Bob
Flari-Merchant

It would add some complexity/time to the work, since the sorting UI is currently identical for every tab. On the other hand, it could let us add more sorting categories to specific tabs, like Variety or Skill, that could make sorting even more useful. Certainly something we'll consider.
Thanks, Bob. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with when you feel is enough of a priority.
uotopia@msn.com
Garric Orcsbane
NightmareSr
I would be happy with up/down arrows or allow the mouse wheel to scroll the vault list.
Moving the little circle is a huge pain when I go past what I am looking for 3-15 times in a row.
+1
Flari-Merchant
NightmareSr
+1 also.
uotopia@msn.com
WxCougar of KOTC
Speaking of moving the little circle to scroll - I don't run into this issue with the vaults, but I do have this issue in the crafting menu. Specifically when working on making codex. If there are a lot of recipes, I can't always grab the circle to scroll horizontally and occasionally have to click several times before it finally moves.
Keeper's Pass (NG) - Respecting life, protecting freedom, united against tyranny. We are a Crafting Settlement with friendly people and welcome many play styles including casual and Role playing. For more information check our Traveler's Guide to Keeper's Pass at https://goblinworks.com/forum/topic/109/. If you wish to join with us in Keeper's Pass come visit us at our website at http://www.kotcguild.com/.
NightmareSr
WxCougar of KOTC
Speaking of moving the little circle to scroll - I don't run into this issue with the vaults, but I do have this issue in the crafting menu. Specifically when working on making codex. If there are a lot of recipes, I can't always grab the circle to scroll horizontally and occasionally have to click several times before it finally moves.
Ok so the Settlement Crafting version of what I feel in the Vault as being an Exploring version of the same issue. Painful to scroll smile
- Wandering gatherer (NightmareSr#2669 on discord)

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post