Bringslite
Azure_Zero
The PVP system, needs more thought, especially for those that CHOOSE to opt out of PVP.

For OPTING out of PVP also optional at the company level, where the Company gives it's players PVP immunity (sans low sec hexes), BUT they in-turn CAN NOT control any Holdings as those are Part of the PVP system. The Company can still be feuded, but now there is less reason to do so.

This is a bit of a twist on High Sec hexes and not true. Actually those hexes are vulnerable to feuding just like any other holding hexes in the game. Nothing has been said about "Opting Out" of PVP protecting holdings from being vulnerable. Non flaggers will just not be able to defend their holdings.

Feuding is not a solution as there are a NUMBER of problems with the system and too much delay, and since Holdings are part of the PVP system any company that Opts out of PVP should never hold a holding so as they are not a feud target in any settlement or group conflicts unless they do something to a group that turns them into a feud target.

————————–

Bringslite
Azure_Zero
OPTING out of PVP should also have the following restrictions; NO T3 crafting, refining, gathering, gear, and equipment.

As BlackMoria points out and I tried to, above and further back in this thread, doing that will defeat the entire reason for adding the Flag system at all. How would offering a game with dated graphics, incomplete systems-limited features, limited PVE(not even any dungeons), still many combat bugs, limited weapons, races, class types, a $15.00 sub cost and "Oh, you can only enjoy the first 2/3 the content, not the good stuff", be attractive?
This is being done to attract more players that will stay and play, not to find players that like to be punished and limited.

This is to make Opting into risky play a reward, and stop any funny business that could be done with PVP immunity.

————————–

Bringslite
Azure_Zero
They are still vunerable to PVP in LOW security Zones so they can not gather without risk in any good monster hexes.

I would like to see something to off-set this. I think Bob first brought this up but has not mentioned again… Some kind of way to officially "claim" T3 hexes and set rules for either "owner permission to hunt/gather there or pay a "tithe" on the rewards for such. Suggestion: setting like Tithe = "0" or "every other" or "every 3rd" or "blah-blah"

To save; development time, development resources, money, and various other resources and do a simple answer, this is the best answer with the least chance or way of doing any gaming of the system.

————————–

Bringslite
Azure_Zero
They Never generate influence,

Never? I think they should when they play flagged for PVP. No single choice should cause a permanent penalty.
That is fair, but if the Company has opted out of PVP they still generate 0, since the company has No need for any influence since they don't want to PVP at all.

————————–

Bringslite
Azure_Zero
You as a Individual can ONLY change your PVP Flag once a Week toggled on Monday server UP, this is to STOP ANY gaming of the system and force a choice for the week.

I'm fine with this. Flagging should not be used like a light switch
Glad you agree it should not be like a light switch.