Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

ammo base effect power

Gross
Yet another question I probably knew the answer too…

What does ammo base effect power do at present?
Mercenary monster hunter from Forgeholm
War priest of Angradd… patiently waiting on Goblinworks to deliver him (and greataxes, Dwarves need 2 handed axes).
Bob
Increasing your Effect Power increases the magnitude/duration of the secondary effects of your attacks, like Bleeding or Slow. The amount the ammo adds to your Effect Power is equal to BaseEffectPower + (AmmoPlus * UpgradeEffectPower).
Gross
Ta, so for damage attacks I am doing essentially just for the raw damage the charges with higher base damage are slightly better and for my firebolt and icicle the higher effect power is slightly better at present.
Mercenary monster hunter from Forgeholm
War priest of Angradd… patiently waiting on Goblinworks to deliver him (and greataxes, Dwarves need 2 handed axes).
Edam
Gross
Ta, so for damage attacks I am doing essentially just for the raw damage the charges with higher base damage are slightly better and for my firebolt and icicle the higher effect power is slightly better at present.

Effect Power also means focus/wand/staff buffs last longer and you get more hit points of healing out of the focus minor cure.
Bob
Exactly, if your attack's secondary effects, whether positive or negative, are the most important aspect to you, then you want ammo that focuses on boosting your effect power. If the direct damage aspect is the most important, then you want want ammo that focuses on boosting your base damage. If you bounce back and forth, then you want more balanced ammo.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post