Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Crafting Level 15

RichClark
One of the requirements to get to Crafting level 15 is making a Tier 2, Uncommon, +4 item,.

My characters have (between them) made at least four such items in the last week, but they still are sitting at Craftsman, Tier 2, Uncommon, +3.

I have one character that is a level 15 Smelter. But Looking at his achievements, he to is still at Smelter, Tier 2, Uncommon, +3.

Anyone know what is going on?

Do we have to make the +4 item without using Azoth?

Help,

Maker smile
Garric Orcsbane
Well the Smelter is a refiner so only needs to refine a T2 Uncommon +2 for crafting 15.
Father Bronin
RichClark
One of the requirements to get to Crafting level 15 is making a Tier 2, Uncommon, +4 item,.
Do we have to make the +4 item without using Azoth?

+1 I don't think you can use Azoth to meet a gate

FB
harneloot
You can use Azoth to increase your chances of getting a +4 refine to put into the final crafted item, but cannot use Azoth to bump up the final crafted item and have it count to break the crafting gate.
Xyzzy - gatherer, yeoman archer, swamp monster.
RichClark
OK - no Azoth on the final build - but you can use Azoth to help make the materials you use. Got it.

Thanks all.

Maker
RichClark
Thanks to all those that helped me understand the problem.

Currently I have 11 crafters at 14th level or higher and I hope they will all be there in the next month or two.

What this means to you:

I will soon have T3 items for sale.

Current plans are for all of these items to be available in the Carpe Noctem Auction House only.

Stop by and see what we have (first T3 armor was put up for sale this morning).

smile Maker
RichClark
And the armor has already sold - guess I priced it right.

More armor will be up shortly along with a little Jewelry.

Who knows what's next.

smile Maker
Edam
RichClark
Who knows what's next.

smile Maker

Enchanted T3 armor ? smilesmile

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post