Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Timer Feature Request

Harad Navar
Mules have a timer to let a player know when the mule will expire. Can we add this feature to base camps? It is hard to remember sometimes exactly when I place my base camp. Having a timer similar to the mules would help me plan my in game activities without suddenly logging in to fine the camp husk looted. It would also be helpful to have a time for camps, except there is no visible control point to access a timer.
Knowledge can explain the darkness, but it is not a light.
BlackMoria
+100
Bob
Agreed. It's on the list.
Edam
For the camps you could just have the time left flash up as a mouse over when hovering over the icon on the map/minimap.
Harad Navar
Edam
For the camps you could just have the time left flash up as a mouse over when hovering over the icon on the map/minimap.
That could work if only the owner could get the mouse-over information. Otherwise it gives bandits/opponents to much info on the camp.
Knowledge can explain the darkness, but it is not a light.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post