Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Activity?

Drizzle
Im still here and enjoying the game and the people smile
You are a Troll
Yes, yes - as did I for years and years. However, the world is empty (despite the four or five people here who protest otherwise) and Paizo is silent on an update that would actually matter, like moving the whole game to the new Unity Engine that Kingmaker is on. I understand this game is probably at the absolute bottom of the Paizo priority list, but some kind of update would be nice.
Bringslite
You are a Troll
Yes, yes - as did I for years and years. However, the world is empty (despite the four or five people here who protest otherwise) and Paizo is silent on an update that would actually matter, like moving the whole game to the new Unity Engine that Kingmaker is on. I understand this game is probably at the absolute bottom of the Paizo priority list, but some kind of update would be nice.
I feel Ya.

I wish that Paizo could take the leap to prioritize this game too. Though it seems obvious (many ways) why they can't do that. Too bad as it seems like niche MMORPGs could be Golden Egg Layers but the exact formula to get to that point is the hard part.

At least if you look around you can see the troubles other Indie MMORPG projects are having making "customer satisfactory" progress on their own titles. It ain't such an easy business to get into or to get right. They have larger budgets and many more people at the time too.

There probably isn't an answer to "progress updates" that will be making you feel better other than "give it time…."
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
RichClark
Still here.

Starting to make T3 items.

And finally having fun making Enchanted items.

Maker
Edam
RichClark
And finally having fun making Enchanted items.

Maker

If you get to the point of making a range of T3+3 Bane adamantine longswords I will buy a full set smile
RichClark
Still just making trinkets. But some of them are useful trinkets.

Maker smile
Schedim
Well I starts to play a bit now and then and just lost a heap of gear to stupidity, so I'm ambling towards Carpe for some shopping again. Having any Sanctified Steel Spears laying around?
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com
RichClark
I do.

+0, +1 and +2 are there now.

+3 will be there this afternoon.

Maker smile
Schedim
RichClark
I do.

+0, +1 and +2 are there now.

+3 will be there this afternoon.

Maker smile
You are a frakking machine! Just needs to scrounge up the golds now, need to run around and empty the piggies around the map…
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post