Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Oak Knoll Goal Achieved!

malmuerta
Shortly after starting this game I set a long term goal for myself to get at least one character to rank level 20 in each and every crafting and refining feat. I met that goal this week after pushing my spellcrafter to level 20 after a long fought battle to get enough +5 refines to pop. Curse you, cruel RNG!
As proof, I offer this series of screen shots…. Anyone else out there with this crazy goal?
-Mooch
Various feat dialog boxes
harneloot
WELL DONE sir, well done!
Xyzzy - gatherer, yeoman archer, swamp monster.
harneloot
What T3+5 uncommon item did you end up making for the gate?
Xyzzy - gatherer, yeoman archer, swamp monster.
malmuerta
+5 Sawyer hood. I used two +5 muted Crystals. The first one came in the second batch of 9 crystals. The second one came on the 32nd batch. All using Azoth to give me the ~1.5% chance at a +5. For the Enchanted refines I think I made 2 or 3 batches of each to get the +4s (and a few +5s) to get final +5 result.
-Mooch
NightmareSr
Wow amazing. Well done, and congrats to you.
- Wandering gatherer (NightmareSr#2669 on discord)
Lisa Stevens
That is quite a feat! I am still missing a few in the same quest: Jeweler, Seneschal, Apothecary, Sage, Iconographer, Artificer. Many of those are at level 19 waiting on experience or gates. Congrats!

-Spider
malmuerta
Thanks Lisa! Next up for me is to get my Omni-Gatherer to be at 17 or above for all four nodes so he can grab T3 enchants from any hex. Right now he is at 20-20-17-15.
BlackMoria
I am impressed. I only have one crafter at 20. The rest are still struggling through gates.
Lisa Stevens
malmuerta
Thanks Lisa! Next up for me is to get my Omni-Gatherer to be at 17 or above for all four nodes so he can grab T3 enchants from any hex. Right now he is at 20-20-17-15.

My Omni-Gatherer is level 17 in all 4 gathering skills, but none are at 20 yet. Been focusing on his wizard skills so he can do gushers more effectively.

Edam
Congratulations.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post