Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

New Subscription Model in EE 18

Azure_Zero
You are a Troll
Also:

Brewmaster
Geography Buff
Magic Master (though maybe this is Tevis manuever? Still, should be 6 total)
Item Master
Famous Ancestor

I pledged at one of those levels listed above and never heard a single solitary word from GW regarding it.

I'm waiting a until some things are in before I cash in my Geo buff reward.
Nails
I like the changes, looking forward to it.
NightmareSr
Thanks for the update Bob. These new changes will be wonderful, I'm very excited for this update.
- Wandering gatherer (NightmareSr#2669 on discord)
NightmareSr
With EE 18 officially ending Early Enrollment, is there any updates to documentation planned also?
I haven't looked recently but the player guide was out of date last time I checked. Just worried about any new players getting discouraged by the learning curve that exists today.
Bob
NightmareSr
With EE 18 officially ending Early Enrollment, is there any updates to documentation planned also?
I haven't looked recently but the player guide was out of date last time I checked. Just worried about any new players getting discouraged by the learning curve that exists today.

That's high on our list of things to work on, but we're unlikely to get to it for a little while. Though we're going to stop referring to the game as being in Early Enrollment, we're still going to be clear that there's ongoing development and lots of things that could use more polish.
You are a Troll
So players will have to learn how to play the game by scrolling through the Public Spreadsheet???
Bob
You are a Troll
So players will have to learn how to play the game by scrolling through the Public Spreadsheet???

Though imperfect, the game does have tutorials that explain the gameplay basics, help text for the bulk of the game screens and systems, and the existing player guides are mostly accurate despite their age. I generally wouldn't point new players toward the public spreadsheets until they've gotten a feel for playing the game and are ready to start making more advanced plans, at which point it's harder to glean all that info from the game's UI.

The public spreadsheets themselves are a bit of a compromise, providing data that many games don't initially make easily accessible to players outside the in-game UI, at least not until they can devote some time to implementing a nice API for accessing it. The spreadsheets aren't the prettiest presentation of the data, but they're relatively easy to publish and keep updated, and we provide them so players don't have to scrape all that info off the in-game UI and make their own spreadsheets by hand.
NightmareSr
Bob
… with discounts for purchasing the credits in bulk (6 for the price of 5, 12 for the price of 9).
Is this how the current pricing has been intended?
Just curious if the new bulk pricing is going to be the same, because the current isn't exactly 6 months for price of 5, or 12 months for price of 9.
Bob
NightmareSr
Bob
… with discounts for purchasing the credits in bulk (6 for the price of 5, 12 for the price of 9).
Is this how the current pricing has been intended?
Just curious if the new bulk pricing is going to be the same, because the current isn't exactly 6 months for price of 5, or 12 months for price of 9.

No, the previous pricing was based on being $2 less per month ($12.95) when buying 6 months and $3 less per month ($11.95) when buying 12 months. The new pricing offers slightly better discounts in terms of percentages, and has much simpler messaging: X for the price of Y, or buy Y get Z free.
NightmareSr
Bob
The new pricing offers slightly better discounts in terms of percentages, and has much simpler messaging: X for the price of Y, or buy Y get Z free.
Thanks, that will be nice.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post