Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

New Subscription Model in EE 18

Nails
With a Destiny's Twin account, can we activate the 3rd character while the DT's are active as well?
Bob
Nails
With a Destiny's Twin account, can we activate the 3rd character while the DT's are active as well?

Yes, you'll be able to have all 3 characters active, just the twins active, just the third character active, or none of the characters active. The thing you won't be able to do once two characters are twinned is have one twin inactive and one twin active.
NightmareSr
Please forgive me if it was already asked/answered, but…
Are there any plans to allow us to login with 2-3 characters from the same account at the same time?
It would be incredibly helpful for trading items, since the vaults are per character.
- Wandering gatherer (NightmareSr#2669 on discord)
Bob
NightmareSr
Please forgive me if it was already asked/answered, but…
Are there any plans to allow us to login with 2-3 characters from the same account at the same time?
It would be incredibly helpful for trading items, since the vaults are per character.

Yes, you'll be able to log in with any combination of characters at the same time.
NightmareSr
Thanks Bob, not sure how I forgot/overlooked that but you did have the answer in the second sentence of your original post.
Maybe I am just too excited for this next release. smile
RichClark
Just wanted to say thanks.

The end of the Early Environment is something I think we've all been looking forward to.

I know you guys are overworked, so I just wanted to let you know that we appreciate all your hard work and when we get those little bonus items that have been promised, I'm sure we will be happy with them.

Maker,
Rain,
Seven,
Book,
Gretchen,
Flame,
Beka,
Rebecca,
Obsidian,
The Librarian,
Breeze,
Siphonaptera

Oh dear, I'm going to have to change all my lists of when to expect my characters to gain new levels. smile
NightmareSr
How are things going for EE 18, is it still on schedule for later this month?
Bob
NightmareSr

We started internal testing last week on a nearly-complete build last week and should start creating potential release builds over the next couple days. Nothing's ever certain until we actually have a final tested-and-approved build, but so far things look like they're on track for shipping this month.
NightmareSr
Bob
NightmareSr

We started internal testing last week on a nearly-complete build last week and should start creating potential release builds over the next couple days. Nothing's ever certain until we actually have a final tested-and-approved build, but so far things look like they're on track for shipping this month.
Wonderful Bob, thanks.
Maxen
This is all excellent and exciting news. Keep up the good work Bob and team!

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post