Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

EE18 Character mgmt

malmuerta
I created a second character on the test server to see what the new mgmt controls looked like, but when I tried to set training on the second guy it showed an error "only able to train one character at a time". Will the new interface be applied to the test server?
Azure_Zero
I'm hoping that the new model will allow for character training and payment to be synchronized to a day of the month, so when I unsub one character and resub another character, the resub doesn't kick in until the other is unsubbed.
Bob
malmuerta
I created a second character on the test server to see what the new mgmt controls looked like, but when I tried to set training on the second guy it showed an error "only able to train one character at a time". Will the new interface be applied to the test server?

We plan to put the new subscription model up on the test server early next week.
Bob
Azure_Zero
I'm hoping that the new model will allow for character training and payment to be synchronized to a day of the month, so when I unsub one character and resub another character, the resub doesn't kick in until the other is unsubbed.

That's not something we'll be able to include in the initial rollout, but it would be theoretically possible to add some kind of delayed activation in the future. For now, the moment you instruct the client to activate a character, that character is immediately set to Active with an end-date 30 days in the future, just like accounts are handled currently. If you want to switch from Character A to Character B without any overlap in activity, you'd have to manually activate Character B right after Daily Maintenance on the day Character A is scheduled to deactivate.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post