Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Cauchemar established

Cauchemar
Cauchemar is a new settlement that has been established on the land that was once occupied by Marketstead. This land was a prize won in last year's epic trials to rid certain areas of escalating monster treats. The winners of Carpe Noctem were gracious enough to gift this plot of land to me and my friends to call home. We had been aimlessly wandering the wilderness and are very grateful for the kindness we have received.
Cauchemar will be an independent settlement and as neutral as possible. All inhabitants of the river kingdoms should feel welcome in Cauchemar as we hope to also be welcome when travelling through other's land. Every existing settlement should have received an ally request and we hope all are accepted. If you would like more info or have any questions please contact any of our leaders in game (mainly Charmante), or send an email to the address in my signature below.
Cauchemar is currently very low and still working on designs for a university and garrison for the pursuit of greater arcane magic and train warriors as we make our way in the wilderness of the river kingdoms. We do not plan to have an auction house, since our kind neighbors in Fort Ouroboros have agree to let us conduct business at their auction house. In return for the mercantile access we plan to provide any training that is lacking for the people of Fort Ouroboros.
For a brief background our name Cauchemar is in reference to the huge harbingers of death that our ancestors bravely fought long ago. You may have heard of these beast's smaller forms as Nightmares. Though some have grown to call the Cauchemar a "Greater Nightmare" we prefer the original name. We hope that these harbingers do not return to our world but are training with urgency in case they once again rise from Abaddon. If you would like to know how to pronounce Cauchemar there is a nice recorded voice which will say it for you available, just click HERE.
We hope to remain safe as we build our new settlement for our freedom loving people. We have heard that this area has some very tyrannical hellknights lurking but hopefully we can strike an agreement with them if the blue wall of energy ever falls around their fort.
For now we will be very busy building both our settlement as well as friendships with other adventurers.

Many of our peoples and companies have names that appear very familiar to French but we do not speak French so if you do and see odd names please do not be offending.
Cauchemar is a new settlement finding it's place on the edge of the Echo Wood in the Shadow of the impenetrable Fort Inevitable.
If you want to play however you like then join Cauchemar today, all are welcome.
any questions, contact me at: cauchemar.pfo@gmail.com
Cauchemar
Cauchemar finally has a Keep. Plans are in process for other structures but the building committee is still in the midst of lively debates.
Cauchemar welcomes all so if in the area stop by for a rest or to just say hello.
Cauchemar is a new settlement finding it's place on the edge of the Echo Wood in the Shadow of the impenetrable Fort Inevitable.
If you want to play however you like then join Cauchemar today, all are welcome.
Cauchemar
Happened to notice a new company in game today, "Artisan des Cauchemars", but not sure who started this company and why.
If anyone has some info please let me know.
Would be nice to have some others working with me on this new settlement. Settlements certainly aren't designed for a low population.
Azure_Zero
Congrats on the Keep.
Cauchemar
Azure_Zero
Congrats on the Keep.
Thanks. Hoping to have more buildings soon. Or eventually once the settlement planners can agree on the optimal design. smile
Kenton Stone
Cauchemar
Happened to notice a new company in game today, "Artisan des Cauchemars", but not sure who started this company and why.
Would be nice to have some others working with me on this new settlement. Settlements certainly aren't designed for a low population.
Well this was all a major pisser, I was going to give a surprise Christmas gift to Cauchemar. Make a new company give it a couple holdings and attach it to the settlement so it could have some extra DI. But I got noticed the day I made it but was keeping the secret even though the Jig was somewhat up, then some D..K makes a company with almost the same name to ruin everything. Too bad I thought this would be a fun deal but now it's a no deal.
Sorry, I will now deliver 1 unit of coal to Cauchemar. smile

Merry Christmas
Cauchemar
Kenton Stone
Cauchemar
Well this was all a major pisser, I was going to give a surprise Christmas gift to Cauchemar. Make a new company give it a couple holdings and attach it to the settlement so it could have some extra DI. But I got noticed the day I made it but was keeping the secret even though the Jig was somewhat up, then some D..K makes a company with almost the same name to ruin everything. Too bad I thought this would be a fun deal but now it's a no deal.
Sorry, I will now deliver 1 unit of coal to Cauchemar. smile

Merry Christmas

Well that's embarrassing. I have been moving and shuffling characters so basically do a company search every day lately. Seemed odd and I didn't know what was going on so I tried to contact others to no avail. I guess making the company with a similar name got your attention, just not the right attention I suppose. smile
Merry Christmas. it's the thought that counts I guess.
Are you in charge of Aragon still Kenton? Would like to discuss some diplomacy matters with you at some point.
Cauchemar
Happy New Year everyone!
To ring in the new year Cauchemar has built an Auction House, Smeltmill and Boutique. More buildings are in process as soon as the decisions and kit crafting is done.
Cauchemar
Moving along, Cauchemar has now added the Sawmill and Tannery with many more buildings coming soon.
Cauchemar
Proceed with caution if visiting Cauchemar, heavy construction is schedule for the next few days/weeks.
Thanks for visiting and please pardon our dust.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post