Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

new Settlement Owner guide?

Cauchemar
Just curious, is there is any up to date documentation on Settlement management related features?
So far I have been learning nearly everything from more experienced players and feel I should be able to figure this out if only I had all the info, instead of bits and pieces from others giving me different parts.
Also just wondering if anyone else has had a settlement without a Keep before? It makes for a wonderful catch-22. Need DI to build the Keep, but to know how much DI you have you need to right-click the toolbox in the Keep?!? Yep sort of frustrating that the info I need for step #1 is only available from the results of step #1.
Cauchemar is a new settlement finding it's place on the edge of the Echo Wood in the Shadow of the impenetrable Fort Inevitable.
If you want to play however you like then join Cauchemar today, all are welcome.
any questions, contact me at: cauchemar.pfo@gmail.com
Kenton Stone
First check the Master Spread sheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UsN8eNlnD7iM_XcFYRvVJJDGTM-0ShcOTQyGcgrxqA0/edit#gid=673083195
The Information is found on the Settlement Structures tab.
Find: Keep level 1 it lists {330 Security 60 Civilization 60 Morale}
Cauchemar
Yep I saw the cost, it was my current available that I couldn't see. Although I was calculating the DI wrong due to my own mistake, so now I realize it won't take as long as I thought. Sort of a non-issue now. smile
Cauchemar is a new settlement finding it's place on the edge of the Echo Wood in the Shadow of the impenetrable Fort Inevitable.
If you want to play however you like then join Cauchemar today, all are welcome.
any questions, contact me at: cauchemar.pfo@gmail.com

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post