Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Holiday Event 2019 Eligibility

Bob
ELIGIBILITY AND HEX ASSIGNMENTS ARE NOW LOCKED

We're still working out the final details of this year's holiday event, but one part of it will involve eligible settlements clearing sequences from assigned hexes for prizes. My rough plan at the moment is to launch shorter sequences on three different days (possibly 12/20, 12/26 and 1/1), with the biggest prizes for completing sequences, smaller prizes for the number of escalations cleared, and bonuses for the total number of sequences cleared across the map (bringing back that cooperative aspect). There may also be prizes for being the first, second or third settlement to complete their sequence during each phase, still deciding on that.

To be eligible to compete, settlements have to be active during at least one of my eligibility checks. Most have already qualified. I'll also only be launching sequences in monster hexes that have already completed the Nhur Athemon Sequence, but settlements that haven't finished up can select another unassigned, cleared hex to switch to anytime before the event starts (just send a request email to customer.support@pathfinderonline.com). However, that hex will probably be further away, and will become the settlement's default hex for future events (though a switch back can be requested if the original hex is unassigned at that time).

Here are the settlements found eligible to compete, and whose default assigned hex is already cleared:

• Alderwag 2-3
  • Aragon 2-3-2-3
  • Blackwood Glade 1-2
  • Caer Coedwig 2-3
  • Callambea 4-5
  • Carpe Noctem 5-6
  • Cauchemar 3-3-3
  • Corbenik 5-5
  • Dun Baile 6-6
  • Emerald Lodge 3-4
  • Forgeholm 4-4-4-4-4-4-5
  • Fort Ouroboros 4-4-4
  • Golgotha 3-4
  • Hammerfall 1-2
  • Keeper's Pass 1-2
  • Mediash 6-6
  • Middenheim 4-5-5
  • Oak Knoll 4-5
  • Ozem's Vigil 1-2
  • Phaeros 3-4
  • Staalgard 4-4
  • Talonguard 1-6
  • University Commons 1-1

Here are the settlements already found eligible to compete, but who haven't cleared their assigned hex and may want to switch to a different one:

• Greystone Keep 3-3
  • Succinct Prime 3-3-4
  • Sylva 2-3

Here are the settlements not currently eligible to compete. To become eligible, just meet your DI requirements and pay your upkeep, then send email to customer.support@pathfinderonline.com so I can verify your eligibility:

• Brighthaven
  • Canis Castrum
  • Concordia
  • High Road
  • Hope's End
  • Sunholm
  • Tavernhold
  • Veggr Tor

The default hexes for these ineligible settlements are now unassigned, meaning another settlement can choose to switch to that hex (if it's cleared).

Here is a complete list of all the unassigned, cleared hexes that settlements can choose from:

• Brighthaven 3-3-4
  • Carpe Noctem 4-4-4
  • Concordia 4-5
  • Forgeholm 3-3-4
  • Forgeholm 4-4-4-5
  • Hope's End 2-2
  • Kindleburn 2-3
  • Phaeros 4-4-5
  • Talonguard 4-5-5
  • Tavernhold 1-6

Update 1: Forgeholm moved to University Commons 5-6, rechristened Forgeholm 4-4-4-4-4-4-5. That made Forgeholm 4-4-4-5 unassigned, and it has already been cleared.
Update 2: Cauchemar moved to list of eligible settlements with an already cleared assigned hex.
Update 3: Phaeros moved to list of eligible settlements with an already cleared assigned hex. Unassigned Phaeros 4-4-5 marked as cleared. Canis, Hope's End, Sunholm and Veggr Tor removed from eligibility and hexes considered unassigned, but not cleared. Brighthaven, Concordia, High Road and Tavernhold removed from eligibility and hexes moved to the unassigned, cleared list that other settlements might consider switching to.
Update 4: Talonguard moved to Talonguard 1-6 (formerly High Road 4-4-5-5-5), freeing up Talonguard 4-5-5. Also removed the hex assignment numbers from the ineligible settlements so they wouldn't look claimed.
Update 5: Corrected Tavernhold 5-6 to Tavernhold 1-6.
Update 6: Eligibility and hex assignments are now locked.
Nails
Sounds good, I have a question on the dates. The dates that you list are they actual dates or server dates? And does the event start after the servers come back up after downtime? So for example, on December 20th, does the event start after the servers come back up which is 1pm eastern time?

Nails
Bob
Nails
Sounds good, I have a question on the dates. The dates that you list are they actual dates or server dates? And does the event start after the servers come back up after downtime? So for example, on December 20th, does the event start after the servers come back up which is 1pm eastern time?

I'm thinking about offsetting the launch times for each phase to keep from overly favoring some time zones over others. Maybe launch the first phase at 4 PM on 12/20, the second at 10 PM on 12/26, and the third at 10 AM on 1/1, all times/dates Pacific.
NightmareSr
Bob
Nails

I'm thinking about offsetting the launch times for each phase to keep from overly favoring some time zones over others. Maybe launch the first phase at 4 PM on 12/20, the second at 10 PM on 12/26, and the third at 10 AM on 1/1, all times/dates Pacific.
If offsetting the launch times, then does that mean the deadline for each phase would be the next phase's launch time?
Also if a previous phase is not completed by the next phase launch time, does it get replaced by the next phase or just miss out on the next phase?
- Wandering gatherer (NightmareSr#2669 on discord)
Bob
NightmareSr
If offsetting the launch times, then does that mean the deadline for each phase would be the next phase's launch time?

Yes, the start of a new phase would be the deadline for the previous phase. For the last phase, the deadline would likely be Daily Maintenance on 1/6.

NightmareSr
Also if a previous phase is not completed by the next phase launch time, does it get replaced by the next phase or just miss out on the next phase?

Launching a new phase would immediately replace whatever's running in each assigned hex. I'll probably just leave the sequences from the last phase running. These sequences will be much shorter, and there won't be as many of them launched (since I won't be launching in unassigned hexes), so I expect they'd get cleared up relatively quickly.
Bob
Quick update to the original post: Forgeholm moved to University Commons 5-6, rechristened Forgeholm 4-4-4-4-4-4-5. That made Forgeholm 4-4-4-5 unassigned, and it has already been cleared.
You are a Troll
That's laughable, and not just becasue of the ridiculous number of numbers! Way to game the system people!
Stormygeddon

Having been to Forgeholm 4-4-4-5, I can fully understand why they changed it. That is a god-awful hex, potentially one of the worst in the game to run escalations in.
You are a Troll
Well, when you live in the mountains with all that ore, then you got to take the bad with the good. Them Inner Circle people who are goona take Forgeholm's winnings just didn't feel like running too far from their other hex(es)when doing the Holiday Event is all. Well played IC people!
Bob
Another update to the original post: Cauchemar moved to list of eligible settlements with an already cleared assigned hex.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post