Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Holiday Event 2019 Eligibility

Cauchemar
Thanks for noticing Bob, it sounds very exciting.
Cauchemar is a new settlement finding it's place on the edge of the Echo Wood in the Shadow of the impenetrable Fort Inevitable.
If you want to play however you like then join Cauchemar today, all are welcome.
any questions, contact me at: cauchemar.pfo@gmail.com
Bob
More updates to the original post:

• Phaeros moved to list of eligible settlements with an already cleared assigned hex.
  • Unassigned Phaeros 4-4-5 marked as cleared.
  • Canis, Hope's End, Sunholm and Veggr Tor removed from eligibility and hexes considered unassigned, but not cleared.
  • Brighthaven, Concordia, High Road and Tavernhold removed from eligibility and hexes moved to the unassigned, cleared list that other settlements might consider switching to.

Those settlements that aren't currently able to participate, either because their settlement isn't active or their hex isn't cleared, can join in at any time before or during the event.
Azure_Zero
Talonguard would like to have Talonguard 1-6 as it's monster hex.
Bob
Azure_Zero
Talonguard would like to have Talonguard 1-6 as it's monster hex.

Ah, good old High Road 4-4-5-5-5! It's yours. I changed the original post to reflect that.
NightmareSr
Is the Tavernhold actually Tavernhold 1,6 ? Likely just a typo in the original post.
- Wandering gatherer (NightmareSr#2669 on discord)
Bob
NightmareSr
Is the Tavernhold actually Tavernhold 1,6 ? Likely just a typo in the original post.

You are correct, that's been floating around since last year's event. I'll get that fixed.
NightmareSr
Is the event still on schedule to begin this Friday the 20th?
- Wandering gatherer (NightmareSr#2669 on discord)
Bob
NightmareSr
Is the event still on schedule to begin this Friday the 20th?

Yup, testing the build with the new escalation and sequence right now.
Bob
While testing the build that adds the new escalation and sequence, I realized that I can't actually launch individual sequences manually. That means only those hexes that are currently included on a the final list of eligible hexes will be able to get a sequence in their assigned hex, so I'm locking down the list. I've added a comment to that effect to the original post.

There's a small chance we'll need to do another build, so if anyone is planning on asking for a change or activating their settlement, send email to customer.support@pathfinderonline.com as soon as you can so we can see if it's possible to make that happen.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post