Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

New Unofficial PFO Atlas Now Live

Harad Navar
Greetings!
The new version (5.0) of the Unofficial Pathfinder Online Atlas is now live. It's been a long time in updating but I like this version much better. The Atlas is now more like a book atlas in that information is now spread out to different pages (with two exceptions). And it now has an SSL cert to help with newer browses.

There are now two ways to navigate the atlas. The Table of Contents on the left panel of the Home page, and pull down menus in the tabs.

In the future, the Atlas will only have announced revision when a major category of information is changed as a whole, or added/removed. Revisions to details in information displayed, e.g. current plus level for holdings, outposts, and settlement structures, will be made without announcement. This is now considered data maintenance and may be done at any time, especially if errors and/or omissions are identified.

Please post all notices for errors and omissions, and requests for additional map information to this Goblinworks thread.
Knowledge can explain the darkness, but it is not a light.
harneloot
Bravo Harad! Thanks for all your labors in producing this excellent tool for all the PFO players - really appreciate all the hard work you put into it!!!
Xyzzy - gatherer, yeoman archer, swamp monster.
Nails
Wow, outstanding work! It looks amazing and will be a great resource for the game.

Much appreciated,

Nails
Cauchemar
Such a great tool. Plus my new settlement is there also, amazing work Harad, thank you.
Cauchemar is a new settlement finding it's place on the edge of the Echo Wood in the Shadow of the impenetrable Fort Inevitable.
If you want to play however you like then join Cauchemar today, all are welcome.
any questions, contact me at: cauchemar.pfo@gmail.com
NightmareSr
The new atlas looks great.
Although a couple achievement locations are wrong (same as they use to be).
Old Farm is to the west of Ossian's Crossing. Not near center as shown.
Forgotten Alter is to the east of University Commons. Not on the west side as shown.
I have the exact in game coordinates, but didn't want to post them here and spoil the scavenger hunt for anyone.
- Wandering gatherer (NightmareSr#2669 on discord)
Harad Navar
Thanks Nightmare. I am starting to put some 75k un-enrolled characters around PFO to aid in data collection so I will scope that out. (I'll enroll them for a month each to get them to join Red Star.) I couldn't find where you gave me those coordinates.
Azure_Zero
Love that the Atlas is back up, but I loved the older Bulk resource map as it made it easier to figure and plan out what holding and outposts would be best for a hex, when you moused over and it listed all the bulk resource values.
Harad Navar
@NightmareSr, achievement points corrected.
@Azure_Zero, I may be able to add an on click popup which will display the old info. Your observation has merit.
WxCougar of KOTC
Love the Atlas, Harad - glad to see an updated version : ).
Keeper's Pass (NG) - Respecting life, protecting freedom, united against tyranny. We are a Crafting Settlement with friendly people and welcome many play styles including casual and Role playing. For more information check our Traveler's Guide to Keeper's Pass at https://goblinworks.com/forum/topic/109/. If you wish to join with us in Keeper's Pass come visit us at our website at http://www.kotcguild.com/.
NightmareSr
Harad Navar
@NightmareSr, achievement points corrected.
Terrific, thanks. It is such a nice resource.
Note: to see changes to the map it does require clearing your browser cache.
- Wandering gatherer (NightmareSr#2669 on discord)

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post