Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Auction House restrictions

Cauchemar
I knew that the different levels (+#) of the Auction House dictates the duration that a bid or sale last. However I just recently learned that there is also a restriction on the items that can be listed based on the AH level.
Is this documented anywhere or does any have what each level is restricting? Maybe this is something that should be added to the wiki?
Cauchemar is a new settlement finding it's place on the edge of the Echo Wood in the Shadow of the impenetrable Fort Inevitable.
If you want to play however you like then join Cauchemar today, all are welcome.
any questions, contact me at: cauchemar.pfo@gmail.com
Bob
Oops, I think the numbers for all that were really only mentioned in a quick forum post when that was getting designed. I'll file a bug to add them to the Settlement Structures tab on the wiki.

Meanwhile, here's the details from that forum post:

Non-upgradable items (generally meaning anything gathered or looted) can be sold at any Auction House, but upgradable items (generally meaning refined or crafted items) are restricted by tier and upgrade based on the Auction House's upgrade value:

+0: T2/+2
+1: T2/+3
+2: T2/+5
+3: T3/+1
+4: T3/+3
+5: T3/+5

The amount of time bids and offers last also increases as an Auction House is upgraded:

+0: 30 days
+1: 40 days
+2: 50 days
+3: 60 days
+4: 70 days
+5: 80 days
Edam
Soo … if you have a player cottage that lets you sell items at a higher level then the current auction house allows … do the higher level items only show up at your player cottage ?
Schedim
That was a VERY interesting question Edam!
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com
Bob
Edam
Soo … if you have a player cottage that lets you sell items at a higher level then the current auction house allows … do the higher level items only show up at your player cottage ?

The restriction is on being able to put things up for auction, not on what's available for purchase. Studios are unrestricted, so you can bypass the restriction there. Likewise, if you put something up for sale at an Auction House +5, then downgrade the Auction House too low for that item, it will still be available for purchase. You just won't be able to put more of them up for sale.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post