Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Influence effect on lost holdings

Cauchemar
I know if the outposts and holdings are deconstructed that a portion of influence is returned. However if a feud occurs and a holding and outposts are destroyed, is there any influence returned to the company who held the holding and outposts in question?
Just curious in case such a thing happens to me.
Cauchemar is a new settlement finding it's place on the edge of the Echo Wood in the Shadow of the impenetrable Fort Inevitable.
If you want to play however you like then join Cauchemar today, all are welcome.
any questions, contact me at: cauchemar.pfo@gmail.com
Bob
Yes, you'll get the same percentage of influence back regardless of what causes the outpost/holding to disappear.
Cauchemar
Bob
Yes, you'll get the same percentage of influence back regardless of what causes the outpost/holding to disappear.
Well that will be a nice consolation at least. Thanks.
Cauchemar is a new settlement finding it's place on the edge of the Echo Wood in the Shadow of the impenetrable Fort Inevitable.
If you want to play however you like then join Cauchemar today, all are welcome.
any questions, contact me at: cauchemar.pfo@gmail.com
harneloot
Good luck with that!
Xyzzy - gatherer, yeoman archer, swamp monster.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post