Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Any questions about Cauchemar?

Cauchemar
I heard there were some questions in game in the general chat about Cauchemar. Unfortunately I wasn't on to see that first hand.
Although I hope everyone feels free to post whatever questions or concerns they have right here.
Bob was so nice to add this sub forum here just for Cauchemar, it would be nice if it at least gets used.
Cauchemar is a new settlement finding it's place on the edge of the Echo Wood in the Shadow of the impenetrable Fort Inevitable.
If you want to play however you like then join Cauchemar today, all are welcome.
any questions, contact me at: cauchemar.pfo@gmail.com
Edam
My characters do not speak French, is this likely to be an issue ?
BlackMoria

Parisien français ou québécois français?
Azure_Zero
Yeah which French are you talking about, as there are two of them; France French and Quebec French,
and they tend to argue as to which is the true French language at times even though they had the same what 17th Century French root as both likely have evolved since their divergence.
Cauchemar
Well Cauchemar is the french word for Nightmare but was picked as a name based on the Pathfinder 1st edition monster "Cauchemar" which is the larger form of a Nightmare (a cool but very evil flaming Horse). Nobody in the settlement Cauchemar speaks french and the founding company name was picked by a google translation.
I realize now that this might lead to confusion but didn't exactly think it all through originally.
smile
a thin line of my real life ancestry is French but very small.
Cauchemar is a new settlement finding it's place on the edge of the Echo Wood in the Shadow of the impenetrable Fort Inevitable.
If you want to play however you like then join Cauchemar today, all are welcome.
any questions, contact me at: cauchemar.pfo@gmail.com

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post