Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

OE 1 Release Notes

Bob
Azure_Zero
I'll be keeping my character's set as they are until I have the ability to control activation day for all characters on a account.

You can control this in a sense based on when you initially activate your character. If you've got one active character and want the others to activate in sync, just wait until the day that character reactivates and activate the other ones before the next Daily Maintenance. If you want to switch your current characters to a different reactivation date, you can turn off Reactivate Automatically, let them each deactivate, and then reactivate them all on the day of your choice. You'd of course miss out on a little XP, but you would get them synced up.

The ability to sync them up without missing out on any XP would involve some kind of "partial month" solution, which would definitely be trickier.
Bob
All of the inactive accounts have finally been converted as well, so everyone should be able to activate their characters now. Send email to customer.support@pathfinderonline.com if you run into any problems.
Azure_Zero
It would be nice to see how many credits are in each account…
Bob
Azure_Zero

I'll file a feature request for that. We do show you how many remain when you activate your character, but after that it's currently only visible on the web site.
Edam
Bob
Azure_Zero

I'll file a feature request for that. We do show you how many remain when you activate your character, but after that it's currently only visible on the web site.

Something like this would be good:

XX credits remain on your account. Character P and character Q are destiny twins and active and will be attempting to rebill on xx/yy/zzzz. Character Q is active but not rebilling.
NightmareSr
So I always had rebilling activated on my main account, but looks like it was turned off now. I tried to reactivate it today, but it still shows as inactive and not rebilling. I sent an email to customer support but confused on the new setup for accounts versus characters. Maybe others understand it better than I do?
- Wandering gatherer (NightmareSr#2669 on discord)
Bob
NightmareSr
So I always had rebilling activated on my main account, but looks like it was turned off now. I tried to reactivate it today, but it still shows as inactive and not rebilling. I sent an email to customer support but confused on the new setup for accounts versus characters. Maybe others understand it better than I do?

We're hoping to get at least a partial update to the web site out today, but it's currently still basing its display on the account-wide settings, which we largely deactivated as part of the conversion process. You'll get the clearest picture of where your characters stand on the in-game Character Selection screen. If your active characters are set to Reactivate Automatically, then it will just say Active below them as long as you have either at least 1 month of credit or have rebilling on. If you don't have any credits and don't have rebilling on, then your characters will say Active Until X.

We're going to clean up as much of the web site as we can today, but then Cole and I are both taking two weeks off for vacation. We'll still be keeping an eye on things to make sure the game keeps running and to respond to questions, but non-emergency fixes will need to wait until we return.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Bob
The release build of OE 1.0 has been running on the Test Server since Wednesday, December 11 and was deployed to Live on Monday, July 15. We deployed a Final Candidate for OE 1.0 to the Test Server on Monday, December 16.
Having not been logged in for a couple of years, I'm slightly confused by the words "deployed to Live on Monday, July 15" is that Sunday Dec 15, or am I misunderstanding the chronology?
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Moorcat79
This account is set to reactivate automatically, has 26 credits available and yet the Destiny Twins have "Active until 2019/12/22" in the Character Selection screen.

My account information on GoblinWorks shows the account as Inactive effective the same date.

Is this going to be a problem in two days?
Bob
Moorcat79
This account is set to reactivate automatically, has 26 credits available and yet the Destiny Twins have "Active until 2019/12/22" in the Character Selection screen.

My account information on GoblinWorks shows the account as Inactive effective the same date.

Is this going to be a problem in two days?

Everything looks like it's set up properly, so you should get reactivated properly in two days. I tested this out quite a bit before we shipped, but it's always possible a bug slipped in after all that testing, or that this bug only shows up in particular circumstances, like maybe only within a few days before needing to reactivate. If others spot this problem, let me know and I'll try to figure out the cause. And on the off chance that something does go wrong with reactivating a character, we'll figure out a way to get back any XP that's missed out on.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post