Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

OE 1 Release Notes

Bob
We have a fix for the web site ready, but Live was very unhappy when we tried to move it there and it's going to take more work to get that sorted out. Since we're starting our vacations here, that means we probably won't be able to deploy it until at least January 6. Sorry about the confusion that info and the other bugs are causing, we'll get them all sorted out as quickly as we can when we get back. Meanwhile, feel free to post any questions here or send email to customer.support@pathfinderonline.com.
Moorcat79
OK. Thanks!

I don't have this problem on any other accounts and, based on your previous post, this was anomalous behavior, so I thought I'd bring it to your attention.
Bob
Finally figured out why Live didn't like the web site updates and got that all sorted out. The web site now describes things in terms of characters instead of accounts where appropriate on the Account and Subscription. Let us know if you spot anything else confusing/obsolete.

Also, it turned out the Subscription page was still showing the old prices, though thankfully autobilling was properly charging the new prices. The new prices are now displayed, and the text was rewritten to be more about how many credits will be purchased at a time instead of how often you'd be billed (since they'll only last 1/2 as long with 2 paid characters or 1/3 as long with 3 paid characters).
NightmareSr
My Subscription page looks correct but the Account page is a little odd. I have all 3 characters activated and subscribed but the account page states I have 3 Active characters and 2 Free Trial Mode characters. I thought we just had 3 characters per account, but perhaps the website wants me to have more. Except for that confusing statement the pages look good.
- Wandering gatherer (NightmareSr#2669 on discord)
– Cauchemar is a Greater Nightmare –
Masked Dwarf
NightmareSr
My Subscription page looks correct but the Account page is a little odd. I have all 3 characters activated and subscribed but the account page states I have 3 Active characters and 2 Free Trial Mode characters. I thought we just had 3 characters per account, but perhaps the website wants me to have more. Except for that confusing statement the pages look good.
That is odd, I have all 3 active as well but the Account page and Subscription page both look perfect.
- Mercenary for monster annihilation needs -
Cauchemar
Masked Dwarf
NightmareSr
That is odd, I have all 3 active as well but the Account page and Subscription page both look perfect.
Interesting, I just have 1 character active but the Account page has "1 Active characters and 3 Free Trial Mode characters". The Subscription page looks fine though.
Cauchemar is a new settlement finding it's place on the edge of the Echo Wood in the Shadow of the impenetrable Fort Inevitable.
If you want to play however you like then join Cauchemar today, all are welcome.
any questions, contact me at: cauchemar.pfo@gmail.com
The Wright way
Destiny Twin account here and my count is off also. "2 Active characters and 2 Free Trial Mode characters."
Although is that because the twins are 2 for the price of 1?
- Crafty, very crafty -
Dented Dominoes
I have a Destiny Twin account also here but mine is counting 2 Active and 3 Free Trial. Seems weird.
- Essence is light be careful it doesn't float away. -
Edam
My main account says "inactive on 2020/02/02 even though it has heaps of credits and is automatically retraining.

On a side note there is a date typo in the original post …

"The release build of OE 1.0 has been running on the Test Server since Wednesday, December 11 and was deployed to Live on Monday, July 15 "
Bob
Edam
On a side note there is a date typo in the original post …

"The release build of OE 1.0 has been running on the Test Server since Wednesday, December 11 and was deployed to Live on Monday, July 15 "

Whoops. Didn't quite change that or the sentence that followed properly when moving from Preliminary to Final. Got that fixed in the blog post and the original forum post.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post