Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

OE 1 Release Notes

Bob
NightmareSr
My Subscription page looks correct but the Account page is a little odd. I have all 3 characters activated and subscribed but the account page states I have 3 Active characters and 2 Free Trial Mode characters.

Apparently any characters that were recently deleted get counted as Free Trial Mode characters until their metadata gets updated, which generally happens within 2 months of the last time it was updated. We'll look at ways to update that more often without overwhelming the servers, and specifically to update it at the moment a character is actually deleted.
Bob
Edam
My main account says "inactive on 2020/02/02 even though it has heaps of credits and is automatically retraining.

Very strange. Could you send a screenshot of that to customer.support@pathfinderonline.com?
Bob
The Wright way
Destiny Twin account here and my count is off also. "2 Active characters and 2 Free Trial Mode characters."
Although is that because the twins are 2 for the price of 1?

Looks like Destiny's Twins are treated properly, fingers crossed that yours is a case of a recently deleted character as well.
NightmareSr
ah, recent deleted characters explains it all. I reworked the second and third right before the subscription model change.
- Wandering gatherer (NightmareSr#2669 on discord)

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post