Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

*Ahem* About those Alchemists...

Bob
Balzar
My other comment is you need to add some kind of effects (sound and video) for the attack itself. You get the animation of the character throwing something, then nothing…no explosion, no flames, no noise. The only way you know an attacked happened is the mobs life bar drops. How about stealing at least the explosion sound from the goblin bomber to let use know when the bombs go off; while a graphic would be nice I can live without it.

I'll look into it. Haven't worked with the audio before so I'm not sure how difficult that is to do.
NightmareSr
Bob, are there any final decisions on what trainers will be included in the new Combat Alchemist structures, particularly the new Large settlement structure.
I would like to decide on other buildings for Cauchemar but am somewhat waiting to know what will be in that new large building.
Thanks.
- Wandering gatherer (NightmareSr#2669 on discord)
– Cauchemar is a Greater Nightmare – cauchemar.pfo@gmail.com
Azure_Zero
NightmareSr
Bob, are there any final decisions on what trainers will be included in the new Combat Alchemist structures, particularly the new Large settlement structure.
I would like to decide on other buildings for Cauchemar but am somewhat waiting to know what will be in that new large building.
Thanks.

I agree I'd like to know the final decision, as right now I recall the Large one is; Two for Combat Alchemist trainers(attacks, and features), Skirmisher, and Expert.

For Me I'd like to know the Combat Alchemist Holding's information; Bulk requirements, DI generation, etc.

And I'd like to know a timeline for these new buildings coming into the game, though I'd enjoy it if we could keep the traveling combat alchemist at the keeps up to a year after these get put in, since no one group has a giant stock of formulas to get to +3 or +4 combat alchemist buildings, and most settlements/groups already have every spot in the settlement filled with no where to put in the new buildings, so Combat alchemist could be a rare to train class for about the first year or so after the buildings are available to be put into settlements.

Heck we still have stuff for classes that aren't even in the game yet
(i.e. Ghostwood for Druid/Ranger, Dragonskin armours for the Barbarians and Sorcerers, etc)
Bob
NightmareSr

Haven't had a chance to think about it yet, but I'm planning to start working on them mid-late next week, so I'll post an initial version for us to hash out around then. Fortunately, a bunch of the initial implementation work is pretty design-agnostic, so the details don't need to be completely finalized before I can get started.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post