Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

New +5 Spellcrafter Tower!

malmuerta
The folks at Oak Knoll are proud to announce that they have finished their new +5 Spellcrafter tower with training and enchanting facilities for all to enjoy. The first +5 Spellcrafter tower in the land! Here are some screen shots to show the progression if you missed it while it was going up:

+0
+1
+2
+3
+4
+5
Maxen
Umm…sorry to share that you’re the first in the midlands. Ozems had a +5 up early last week. But definitely not my intent to compare tower sizes. An impressive feat to be sure and Congrats!!!
You are a Troll
Nice looking building! What else like that have you been hiding Bob?
malmuerta
Maxen
Umm…sorry to share that you’re the first in the midlands. Ozems had a +5 up early last week. But definitely not my intent to compare tower sizes. An impressive feat to be sure and Congrats!!!
I stand corrected! Congratz on having the first in a very small club. Now we just have to convince Bob to deprecate the Spellwright structures from invading our turf and stop the Spellcrafter training and Enchantment crafting. Who wants to start the petition?
Bob
You are a Troll
Nice looking building! What else like that have you been hiding Bob?

That was about the most impressive asset that hadn't been incorporated yet. There might be a few more we can find a use for, but not as many as I wish there were.
Azure_Zero
Congrats on the tower and it looks sweet, to bad we couldn't see another angle to get a better idea of all the changes each + gives.
Edam
To paraphrase Dark Helmet " I see your tower is as big as mine " .

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post