Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Documentation

Rhethwyn
I've spent some time digging around on the interwebs looking for PFO documentation. I've started a shared folder on my Google Drive to store everything. Public permissions are view-only (which I believe allows you to download if you want, or at least make a copy.)

If I'm missing something, just let me know and I'll add it to the drive.

Enjoy, Golarion!

smile
Rhethwyn
Pulling together information into a single resource, I am using the Core Rulebook table of contents as a basis for what to include. I've made this public for feedback - if I'm missing something important, have taken something important out, or there are other suggestions, please let me know.

The goal is a resource for new players that covers the bulk of what they will need to know in order to play effectively.

You can view my working TOC here.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post