Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Thus Another Settlement Has Been Resurrected!

Paddy Fitzpatrick
Now to get to how I was led back to the River Kingdoms and for the original purpose:

Ever since some of the lands in the southwest appeared barren and slowly aging and decaying, there was yet one man who stood in these hopeless lands. He dared to dream that one day we would see a place where a few old friends of ours lived would be restored. Not just restored to working condition but to its former glory! He set out with great determination to start his quest of rebuilding something from nothing and even managed to succeed where lesser men would have given up.

That man is not I. I merely came back to serve my part in helping to make it happen and get the ball rolling, I did not lead the effort nor do the bulk of the work. It would be a vain lie indeed if I stole the credit for this. I will leave it up to that man if they wish to reveal themselves.

What matters is that the southwest, once a place where hope looked lost, is now revitalized and the lands made safe. What once was a surefire low hanging fruit for territory grabbers has come back and all is now as it should be. So the news that this person gave to me when it was all finished was music to my ears.

Hope's End is now back in business, ironically bringing a new hope to a region beset by those who were looking to feast upon it in their ravenously imperialist hunger. No longer would it be in danger from others who may have desired to feast upon all the sweetbreads the area has to offer. Welcome back and congratulations!
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of Aragon Alliance and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord
Udo
Huzzah!! Cheers!
“Those who surrender Freedom for Security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one”
-B Franklin
Rhethwyn
Paddy Fitzpatrick
Hope's End is now back in business, ironically bringing a new hope to a region beset by those who were looking to feast upon it in their ravenously imperialist hunger. No longer would it be in danger from others who may have desired to feast upon all the sweetbreads the area has to offer. Welcome back and congratulations!

A second wind has come to the River Kingdoms, perhaps renaming is in order? Hope's Dawn? Vengeance Landing? Bloopsburg?
Cauchemar
Interesting, I hope "the man" decides to reach out. It would be nice to meet my neighbor to the east. Please feel free to reach out. I have hoped to be friendly with all.
Cauchemar is a new settlement finding it's place on the edge of the Echo Wood in the Shadow of the impenetrable Fort Inevitable.
If you want to play however you like then join Cauchemar today, all are welcome.
any questions, contact me at: cauchemar.pfo@gmail.com
Father Bronin
Paddy is back! Haven't seen you in a long time. Good to see you again.
Gross
good to see you back Paddy
Mercenary monster hunter from Forgeholm
War priest of Angradd… patiently waiting on Goblinworks to deliver him (and greataxes, Dwarves need 2 handed axes).

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post