Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

OE 2.0 Release Notes

Bob
BlackMoria
Wow. Harsh. None of the Bandolier recipes, Alchemist Tools or Formula Books are Common, meaning one needs to find the recipes or get them from the rewards for the Xmas event. So no fast out-the-gate for the Combat Alchemist since other will have to find the recipes for equip them. I checked with my Bowyer and Artificer to confirm that and… yeah, they don't have any Combat Alchemist items they can craft. I think that may be a problem…

Correct, there aren't any common recipes for those. To some degree I'm thinking of Combat Alchemist as a trickier, more advanced role that can afford to have a few hurdles put in their way. If that turns out to not feel right, I can always add some new common recipes later.
Bob
malmuerta
I thought you were going to stock the TK AH with some Bandoliers, etc.
Yup, I did say I'd consider that. I was mainly thinking of stocking some of the Trainee stuff since there's no tutorial to get those from, but had forgotten that Trainee equipment isn't allowed on the auction houses. I can put some basic +0 stuff up, but it will probably have to be at somewhat inflated prices to disincentivize hoarding.
BlackMoria
I don't have a problem with putting some +0 stuff at inflated prices in the auction house because right now, the Combat Alchemist is DOA without a Bandolier or Alchemist Tool. A Formula Book is less essential (one needs to get formulas for it) right now but without a Alchemist Tool and Bandolier, the Combat Alchemist can do NOTHING to advance himself/herself to clear the critical achievements. If you are going to do that, may I suggest you drop some +0 stuff at the main auction houses so everyone doesn't have to make the pilgrimage to Thornkeep?
malmuerta
Bob
malmuerta
I thought you were going to stock the TK AH with some Bandoliers, etc.
Yup, I did say I'd consider that. I was mainly thinking of stocking some of the Trainee stuff since there's no tutorial to get those from, but had forgotten that Trainee equipment isn't allowed on the auction houses. I can put some basic +0 stuff up, but it will probably have to be at somewhat inflated prices to disincentivize hoarding.

When? My prospective Combat Alchemist is DOA until I get lucky with a recipe drop…
Bob
I put some bandoliers and formula books up in Thornkeep. It turns out there's a bug with the alchemist's tools and they unfortunately can't be sold on the auction house. So instead, for anyone who really wants to get started on a Combat Alchemist before those recipes are more widely available, send email to customer.support@pathfinderonline.com naming a company/settlement vault, as well as a location, and I'll drop off a Trainee Alchemist's Tools to get you started.
Bob
BlackMoria
If you are going to do that, may I suggest you drop some +0 stuff at the main auction houses so everyone doesn't have to make the pilgrimage to Thornkeep?

Apparently I can only sell the formula books and bandoliers for the moment, but anyone who wants me to add some of those to their auction house, just name the settlement.
BlackMoria
Keeper's Pass, please. Thank you.
NightmareSr
Cauchemar AH also please.
- Wandering gatherer (NightmareSr#2669 on discord)
– Cauchemar is a Greater Nightmare –
Azure_Zero
Talonguard AH please and thank you
Bob
Woven Bandoliers and Introductory Formula Books are now also available at the auction houses in Keeper's Pass, Cauchemar, Talonguard, Rathglen, Marchmont and Kindleburn, in addition to those already available in Thornkeep. They're priced at 5s for the bandoliers and 10s for the formula books.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post