Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Welcome, Combat Alchemists

Cauchemar
Once Bob finalizes the new Combat Alchemist buildings, I plan to build the large one in Cauchemar.
I have some T1 and T2 Combat Alchemist gear that I'll place on the AH soon. The new Combat Alchemist is fun but very prone to gear breaking as we learn how to play it. smile
Cauchemar is a new settlement finding it's place on the edge of the Echo Wood in the Shadow of the impenetrable Fort Inevitable.
If you want to play however you like then join Cauchemar today, all are welcome.
any questions, contact me at: cauchemar.pfo@gmail.com
Azure_Zero
Nice.
Cauchemar
Still awaiting the new Combat Alchemist buildings but until then construction will continue for the existing buildings in Cauchemar, which includes all refining and crafting, along with the Fighter College and Workhouse.
Cauchemar is a new settlement finding it's place on the edge of the Echo Wood in the Shadow of the impenetrable Fort Inevitable.
If you want to play however you like then join Cauchemar today, all are welcome.
any questions, contact me at: cauchemar.pfo@gmail.com

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post