Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Combat Alchemists

RichClark
Welcome to our new class.

Maker's General Store has been extremely fortunate to find the recipes for 2 of the 3 items you may want as a Combat Alchemist.

Alchemist's Tools (listed as Practical Alchemist's Tools) lets you use your abilities (8s).

Leather Bandolier is how you carry your Reagents (2s 50c).

Introductory Formula Book is the Alchemist's Implement, I don't have this formula, but someone is offering 100 of the in Thornkeep, so I bought 10 and you can have them in Carpe Noctem at that price (I think tht price will be better when I can make them myself).

We also have Salvaged Reagents (1c). Haven't found any Reagent formulas yet.

Anyway, all this is available in Carpe Noctem - I made or bought 10 of each of the first 3 items and we had about 50 of the Reagents last I looked. if we run low, I can make more quickly.

Just wanted to let you know in case you are chomping at the bit to get your Combat Alchemist into the fray quickly.

Happy Combat Alcheming,

smile Maker
Cauchemar
Cauchemar AH has some Simple Reagents for sale, along with some +3 Expert's Bandoliers
Could add a batch of +3 Elementary Alchemist's Tools once the bug is fixed.
Could also add some Expert's Formula Books too but wasn't sure of the demand so didn't make many yet.

If anyone has particular requests or wants to line up a trade for Alchemist Tools (weapon) before the fix to allow them on the AH, let me know.
Or find Charmante or Dolken in game. smile
Cauchemar is a new settlement finding it's place on the edge of the Echo Wood in the Shadow of the impenetrable Fort Inevitable.
If you want to play however you like then join Cauchemar today, all are welcome.
any questions, contact me at: cauchemar.pfo@gmail.com
NightmareSr
Oh could also make Embellished Alchemist's Tools and Journeyman's Formula Book, but lack the refiners to make some of the components for T2 items.
refiners are still training for Cauchemar. smile
- Wandering gatherer (NightmareSr#2669 on discord)
– Cauchemar is a Greater Nightmare –
RichClark
Expert's Bandolier Recipe found today - I'll have them available for sale in CN tomorrow.

smile Maker

Way to go Cauchemar
RichClark
Today we added Expert's Simple Reagents (7c) and Professional's Potent Reagents (17c).

smile Maker
NightmareSr
Great job, Maker. smile
I won't be able to compete with your production but will try to get some Combat Alchemist items stocked in Cauchemar. Formula book, Bandoliers, and reagents are still on the Cauchemar AH in case anyone is in the area.
- Wandering gatherer (NightmareSr#2669 on discord)
– Cauchemar is a Greater Nightmare –
RichClark
We now have 3 types of Tier 1 Reagents and 1 type of Tier 2 Reagents. These are in the 5,000 - 10,00 count range, so we won't runout quickly.

Maker smile

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post