Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Combat Alchemist

rangertarus85
Hey everyone. I just got back into this game when I realized they would be releasing combat alchemist as a role. The Alchemist in the Pathfinder Tabletop game is my favorite and when I saw the role in this game was going to utilize bombs and mutagens I had to try it. The problem is I am unable to figure out how to do it. I found the visiting combat Alchemist and trained in all the feats they offered, but I can't find the Alchemist Tools or Formulea book to actually do any of the skills or abilities. Is there a trainer or tutorial to learn and get combat Alchemist stuff? Any help with this topic would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
Bob
Haven't had a chance to put together a tutorial for the Combat Alchemist yet, but I do plan to add one when I can. For now, your best bet if you have questions is to ask them here on the forums, or send email to customer.support@pathfinderonline.com. There are also some Formula Books, Bandoliers and Reagents in some of the auction houses. Unfortunately, there's a bug preventing Alchemist's Tools from being sold at auction houses, so those have to be traded manually with other players. I can get you some Trainee Alchemist's Tools if you let me know a shared vault (company or settlement) to deposit them in, or we can arrange a time to meet in-game, but you'll admittedly want better ones almost immediately when you're ready for a +1 weapon. In general, it's always helpful to find an active company that tends to play around the same times that you do, particularly if they can help keep you equipped, but especially now when some of this new equipment is hard to come by.
Cauchemar
I've been focusing on the Combat Alchemist quite a bit in Cauchemar, and would gladly help you with anything you need Rangertarus.
There is now a Cauchemar town crier in Thornkeep to get you in a company directly. Let me know if you need any help, gear, or etc. (in game on Charmante or Dolken, or email below).
Cauchemar is a new settlement finding it's place on the edge of the Echo Wood in the Shadow of the impenetrable Fort Inevitable.
If you want to play however you like then join Cauchemar today, all are welcome.
any questions, contact me at: cauchemar.pfo@gmail.com
rangertarus85
Thank you so much for the response. That would be awesome if the tools could be deposited in a vault. I am apart of the Aragonian Adventurers-Aragon company. The vault I have access to is at 3.13W 1.57S 0.68H. Hopefully that is everything you need, but if you need any further information please let me know. Thank you again for your help.
rangertarus85
Thanks Cauchemar! I'll have to find the town crier and see about joining. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Bob
I put some Trainee Alchemist's Tools in the Aragonian Adventurers Company Vault at that holding.
Kenton Stone
@rangertarus85 welcome back.
If you need anything holler out to any of us in Aragon and we will help you get started with info and gear.

You are always welcome to join us on the Discord server where you can chat with or send messages to others in the settlement.

Kenton Stone
rangertarus85
Thanks Kenton! Bob was able to put some alchemist tools in the company vault but I was unable to extract them because it said I didn't have permission. Is there a way I can get them out or have someone get them for me?
Kenton Stone
I have adjusted permissions you should be able to get to them now
rangertarus85
Sweet Thanks Kenton!

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post