Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

Settlements Page Update

Bob
At long last, I'm looking to update the Settlements page to reflect the current settlements and provide more updated links and descriptions. If you're a settlement owner, you can help me save some time by sending an email to customer.support@pathfinderonline.com with the following:

• Email Subject: "Settlements Page:" followed by the name of the settlement/s you're writing about.
  • URL: Link to your own web site, or just a link to your preferred forum on our web site. Ideally, this is where you want players to go if they're interested in joining your settlement.
  • Description: This can be anything from just a settlement motto to a longer description. This is your opportunity to let players know why your settlement is the one for them and to convince them to click on your link. Please limit this text to 800 characters, and remember that brevity is the soul of wit.
Rhethwyn
Bob
  • …remember that brevity is the soul of wit.

The more you talk, the less you say.
Bob
I put a new version of the Settlements page up today. All the settlement names are current and only claimed settlements are included. For any settlements that hadn't sent in new descriptions and URLs, I pieced a description together from the previous version or from what I could find on the forums (or just made something up), then used the URL for the forum dedicated to their settlement or alliance (as best as I could determine that) if one was available. Let me know if you see any issues.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post