Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

OE 2.1 Preliminary Release Notes

Bob
harneloot
I was in (somebody else's hex….prefer not to say) today for a bit over an hour and got no new items.

That will definitely happen. Could be a rough hex, could just be bad luck, or somebody could have snagged them out from under you, lowering the odds a bit until it regenerates. Generally though, if you go that long without getting any in a particular hex, it's probably worth trying somewhere else to see if you have better luck there. After you drop off all the other cool stuff you got, of course. smile
harneloot
After what is it 5? 6? years, I don't want to play the *gathering game* for over an hour and get nothing of what I was looking for. That level of Hard Is Fun got old a long, long time ago. smile
Xyzzy - gatherer, yeoman archer, swamp monster.
Edam
Until we see the rewards (if its more recipes and expendables, I already have everything I need) I am not overly fussed about this thing, but I will say this - when L17+ gatherers get one or two per hour I really feel sorry for the T1 guys smile
Bob
Edam
when L17+ gatherers get one or two per hour I really feel sorry for the T1 guys smile

On the positive side, there's kind of a sweet spot for L4-6 gatherers in that they've picked up speed a bit, and can get the slightly less rare T1 enchanting mats, but the odds for the event items aren't diluted by T2/3 mats yet. Probably still slower though, so your pity is still appropriate.
Maxen
I was in the Swamp the other day. I saw Xyzzy numerous times. Didn’t get any rare salvage…
harneloot
You should have stopped by the hut for some Tendriculos Tea!
Xyzzy - gatherer, yeoman archer, swamp monster.
Bob
Maxen
I was in the Swamp the other day. I saw Xyzzy numerous times. Didn’t get any rare salvage…

There are definitely some event raw materials there. Event salvage depends on whatever escalation's running there at the time.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post