Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

Updating the Roadmap

Bob
Azure_Zero
I did say I was willing to be a Linux tester.

That would certainly be helpful, but there's always a certain base level of testing that has to be handled internally. Can't have builds out there that have never been played by employees.

Azure_Zero
As the engine is converted over I'd still recommend changing the rendering core from DirectX to OpenGL just to help keep some WINE compatibility until Goblinworks does a Native Linux version.

That may very well happen. We looked into it a bit with our old version of Unity to see if we could fix the alt-tab issues, but it wound up causing more problems than it fixed. The latest version may work out better for us, we'll just have to see.
OrinSonders
Is there any update on the move to the cloud servers?
Bob
OrinSonders
Is there any update on the move to the cloud servers?
Just posted an update here.
OrinSonders
Thanks for the update.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post