Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

Subscription cost

Sionate
Hello all i have just come back after a while away

Am i readin this right they are now offering 6 months subsciption for 25$ US ?
Bob
Yes, we switched to a new Per Character Subscription model when we went to Open Enrollment back in December. Instead of activating your entire account, resulting in 3 active characters but only 1 of them earning XP, you now activate individual characters. That means you can have 1, 2 or 3 characters active and earning XP at once if you'd like, but any inactive characters on the account are in Free Trial Mode (no XP, limited support, etc… ). As part of that change we reduced the base price to $5 per game month, with discounts for buying 6 or 12 game months at a time. We also made it possible to log into all 3 characters on the same account at once.
Sionate
Well 38$ Australian for 6 months is a bargain resubbed looking forward to seeing the improvement over the last 2 years.

Wonder if I can resurrect a settlement.
harneloot
Would love to see that happen! Let me know if you need any assistance smile
Xyzzy - gatherer, yeoman archer, swamp monster.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post