Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

Choose Your Own Escalation!

Bob
Update 6 to original post: University Commons cleared its requested escalation.
Bob
Update 7 to original post: Keeper's Pass and Caer Coedwig cleared their requested escalations.
Bob
As a reminder, we're still planning to end the Home Sweet Home Event on Monday, July 6, 2020 during Daily Maintenance. Get in your escalation requests before then.
Bob
Bob
As a reminder, we're still planning to end the Home Sweet Home Event on Monday, July 6, 2020 during Daily Maintenance. Get in your escalation requests before then.
Just realized we have a scheduling conflict on Monday, so everyone now has until Daily Maintenance on Tuesday, July 7, 2020 to request their escalations.
NightmareSr
Not sure if this is getting too picky, but is this accurate?
I think you mean we have until daily maintenance on July 7, 2020 to Finish our requested escalation.
- assuming that is when the special mats and souvenirs will be removed from the game.
smile
- Wandering gatherer (NightmareSr#2669 on discord)
– Cauchemar is a Greater Nightmare – cauchemar.pfo@gmail.com
Bob
NightmareSr
Not sure if this is getting too picky, but is this accurate?
I think you mean we have until daily maintenance on July 7, 2020 to Finish our requested escalation.
- assuming that is when the special mats and souvenirs will be removed from the game.
smile
That is also true, if you don't finish your escalation by then, it will no longer give out souvenirs when it comes back up from Daily Maintenance. But technically I'm also willing to launch an escalation right up until that point, you just wouldn't have much time to fight it and get souvenirs. Of course, no guarantees I'd manage to actually get the escalation launched in time if things are cut that close, so I'd strongly recommend getting any requests in a few days earlier.
Bob
Update 8 to original post: Alderwag cleared its requested escalation.
Bob
Update 9 to original post: Cauchemar and Carpe Noctem cleared their requested escalations.
Bob
As a reminder, we're planning to end the Home Sweet Home Event on Tuesday, July 7, 2020 during Daily Maintenance. Get your escalation requests in soon if you want to have time to arrange for them to launch and to tackle them before the event ends.
Azure_Zero
Any updates?

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post