Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

Oak Knoll Building Craze!

malmuerta
Just added several medium and small crafting/refining buildings to round out my cottages so I can now create all player crafted items in the game in Oak Knoll. A special thanks to Aragon which has been my crafting home up until now.
I can't wait until Combat Alchemist structures are in game, which is my next target building! Leaving room in Oak Knoll for new classes that may come along, but until then you can find every structure known in the River Kingdoms in either Aragon or Oak Knoll. There are no Settlement taxes for crafting in Oak Knoll, so build here if you are looking for +5 buildings. If your company wants to join the Aragon Alliance, or just as an individual player, talk to Kenton.
-Mooch
harneloot
A hearty HUZZAH and congrats!
Xyzzy - gatherer, yeoman archer, swamp monster.
Azure_Zero
Congrats Mooch
NightmareSr
Congrats Oak Knoll!
- Wandering gatherer (NightmareSr#2669 on discord)
– Cauchemar is a Greater Nightmare – cauchemar.pfo@gmail.com

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post