Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

Of Characters and Clouds

The Eternal Balance
Thanks Bob & Cole - we appreciate all your hard work!
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
Father Bronin
Thanks Bob and Cole. When is the holiday event likely to start / end?

FB
Bob
Father Bronin
When is the holiday event likely to start / end?
The start date will be sometime from December 14-18. Haven't decided on an end date, but probably January 4 at the earliest. There won't be a big race component to this year's event, so don't worry too much about being available right when it starts.
NightmareSr
Thanks Bob and Cole for keeping the game alive and improving. Quite excited about another holiday event. smile
- Wandering gatherer (NightmareSr#2669 on discord)
– Cauchemar is a Greater Nightmare – cauchemar.pfo@gmail.com
You are a Troll
Bob
Father Bronin
The start date will be sometime from December 14-18. Haven't decided on an end date, but probably January 4 at the earliest. There won't be a big race component to this year's event, so don't worry too much about being available right when it starts.

Any update on this yet?
Bob
You are a Troll
Bob
Father Bronin

Any update on this yet?

We're in the final testing stages of the build for this event, and even have what we hope is the final build running on Zog. Sorry about the lack of details, was racing to get things finished up so we could take advantage of the weekend to let the build run through a few Daily Maintenance cycles. The plan is to deploy the build to Live mid-week, then launch the sequences shortly after Daily Maintenance on Friday.

I'll post more details on Monday.
Father Bronin
Thanks Bob. Looking forward to it.
Bob
Unfortunately, my day got eaten up when I found a small bug that required prepping a new build tonight. Got that fixed and kicked off the build, but won't have a chance to do a decent write-up of our event plans until tomorrow. Build is looking really solid overall though and our current plan is to deploy it to Live on Thursday, then launch the sequences on Friday.
You are a Troll
Bob
Unfortunately, my day got eaten up when I found a small bug that required prepping a new build tonight. Got that fixed and kicked off the build, but won't have a chance to do a decent write-up of our event plans until tomorrow. Build is looking really solid overall though and our current plan is to deploy it to Live on Thursday, then launch the sequences on Friday.

Eagerly awaiting the *decent write-up* smile
You are a Troll
You are a Troll
Bob

Eagerly awaiting the *decent write-up* smile

Today IS tomorrow, yes?

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post