Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

Wanted: Formula expendables

NightmareSr
Please let me know if anyone has T1/T2 expendables they are willing to sell or trade. If by chance anyone has combat alchemist codices then I will gladly buy or trade for those also. I can visit an AH or meet wherever but I will be needing as many as I can get for the foreseeable future.
- Wandering gatherer (NightmareSr#2669 on discord)
– Cauchemar is a Greater Nightmare – cauchemar.pfo@gmail.com
NightmareSr
Haven't had any offers so far, so anyone can name their price, I just need T1/T2 Formula expendables. not sure what they would be worth to anyone but any trade/coin would be seriously considered at this point.
Harad Navar
See message in Discord.
Knowledge can explain the darkness, but it is not a light.
Azure_Zero
Well, the other groups are likely now looking at getting there own Alchemist building(s), so you might not be getting any offers due to that….
NightmareSr
Thanks Harad.
Still looking for formulas if anyone has them for trade/sale.
Lisa Stevens
NightmareSr
Thanks Harad.
Still looking for formulas if anyone has them for trade/sale.

I think I have a pile of extra formulas. You know how to get ahold of me.

-Spider

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post