Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

Blessed Territory Auction

Bob
Thought I posted a reminder/warning about trigger-happy guards when placing holdings, but looks like I must not have hit Submit before closing that tab. Anyway, I can't find the post now, so I'll just post again while apologizing in advance if this is just a repeat.

We fixed a bug a while ago where the guards that popped in just as a holding gets built would immediately attack the person placing the holding, and possibly others nearby. It was just a brief moment where their AIs were using old data when deciding whether you're friend or foe, but if you were targeted during that moment, then you remained targeted until you died or got out of range. It's usually not a big problem, since the initial guards aren't very tough, but is definitely a problem if you walk away thinking you're in a safe spot. Not that being AFK is ever truly safe, but standing by your own holding should be at least a little safer than a random spot in the wild.

Unfortunately, our fix doesn't seem to work 100% of the time, and in particular I think it fails when a hex has never been claimed before, like these auctioned hexes. As a result, there's a pretty good chance you'll get attacked right after the holding goes up, so be prepared to run. All you need to do is get out of range and let the guards leash back to their starting positions. Once they're back in position and not moving, it's safe to go back to the holding.
Bob
The first-week building rights have all been exercised, but winners still have until Daily Maintenance on Wednesday, March 31 to get their optional free teardowns. To set those up, send your requests to customer.support@pathfinderonline.com. Requests must meet the following requirements:

• Only 1 free teardown available for each auction hex won and the request must come from the winner of that hex.
  • The hex where the teardowns are requested must currently be owned by the same company that used the first-week building rights to place a holding in the auction hex.
  • If the auction winner isn't also a leader in that company, permission will need to be granted by one of the company leaders.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post