Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

Public Spreadsheets

Bob
We release a great deal of the game's data in the Public Spreadsheets at PFO Wiki - Official Data. The data there is up-to-date as of OE 2.6.
Bob
Quick update to the Public Spreadsheets: The radius for AoE Splash attacks is 3 meters, not 2.5. The previous text also said that 2.5 meters is melee range, which is incorrect (melee range is 5 meters)
You are a Troll
For the love of ANYTHING please bring back Goblinary.com - those spreadsheets are like an extra PENALTY for actually trying to play this game!
Garric Orcsbane
You are a Troll
For the love of ANYTHING please bring back Goblinary.com - those spreadsheets are like an extra PENALTY for actually trying to play this game!
It works fine for me.
Bob
Goblinary.com is still functioning as far as I can tell, though I don't believe it has scraped the Public Spreadsheets for data recently. We've mostly been adding new stuff, so the vast majority of the data there should still be accurate, even if some of the newer data is missing.
Bob
Refreshed the Recipes (Refining), Recipes (Settlement) and Recipes (Codex) tabs to make sure they have the final data for the Combat Alchemist structure recipes, though I don't think anything had changed there since I put the planned details for them up prior to releasing OE 2.3. Also double-checked the Combat Alchemist structure data on the Settlement Structures tab and everything there is still up-to-date. The Visiting Combat Alchemist Trainer at the Keep is temporary, so I'm not including them on that tab or updating them as their level steadily drops until they're removed.

So, between data refreshes that probably didn't change anything other than the Last Updated field and some quick double-checks, it looks like the Public Spreadsheets were already up-to-date through OE 2.3 and I edited the original post to reflect that. Next up is getting all the Pharasmin details from OE 2.4 added.
Bob
Refreshed the Consumables tab to add the Pharasma Boons from OE 2.4.
You are a Troll
Garric Orcsbane
You are a Troll
It works fine for me.

Yeah, if you are a masochist with 5+ years of experience already. And don't pretend for a second that you didn't depend almost entirely on Goblinary.com for most of your ability to understand how all the different aspects of the game work together and how to build a character. Trying to do that from the Spreadsheets alone is fairly impossible.

Just as I said - the fact that new players have to rely on that horrible cumbersome Spreadsheet to try and understand how to play the game well is an extra penalty punishment for even trying to play the game!
Garric Orcsbane
You are a Troll
Garric Orcsbane
You are a Troll
It works fine for me.

Yeah, if you are a masochist with 5+ years of experience already. And don't pretend for a second that you didn't depend almost entirely on Goblinary.com for most of your ability to understand how all the different aspects of the game work together and how to build a character. Trying to do that from the Spreadsheets alone is fairly impossible.

Just as I said - the fact that new players have to rely on that horrible cumbersome Spreadsheet to try and understand how to play the game well is an extra penalty punishment for even trying to play the game!

I was referring to Goblinary was working fine. It's not up to date but it works. Truth be told, I predate Goblinary and learned most of how things worked from the classes that Duffy taught back in the day. I was absolutely thrilled when Goblinary was brought online as it was much easier than the public spreadsheets. These days the public sheets are ok to use, not because they have changed but because I know a whole lot more about wrangling spreadsheets.
Bob
Added new tabs for Recipes (Pharasma Refining), Recipes (Pharasma Crafting), Pharasma Raw and Pharasma Salvage. Added the Statue of Pharasma details to the Settlement Structures tab. Added the Pharasma Boon effects to the Effects Glossary tab.

That makes the Public Spreadsheets up-to-date as of OE 2.4 and I've updated the original post to reflect that. Now on to OE 2.5.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post