Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

Responsse to The Denouement

Locke
I see that you have stopped following the Kickstarter comments. I have poster this there (and now here after u[fating this password)

Sorry to see the game go, but I lost the will to stay in after the first year. I do wonder how the project would have gone if that external backer had not pulled out and the game finished sooner.

The real sorry part is I paid more for the PC to play the game than I ever sent the game. I have had a hunk of iron sitting on corner of desk next to my Apple computer since. smile
RichClark
I too am sad to see the game go.

I participated in the kickstarter, but when the game came out, my computer was too slow to play it. It took me another year to upgrade my computer, but I did and I have enjoyed the game ever since.

Now, I am trying to decide what to do in the waning months.

I will be trying to fill the Cauchemar Auction House with the most diverse and plentiful array of wares ever to be seen in the Realms.

I may also take over one of the destitute cities.

And I will be working with my partners to raise the level of Cauchemar to the highest it can be.

I expect to be around until the end.

Rich Clark (Maker, et al)
Flari-Merchant
It was quite a nice dream and, honestly, though not the greatest MMO ever, it was the single most fun I've had playing one and the best groups of players/owners/devs I've met/played/contested against yet. Well done to all!

Thanks for all the fun. Best wishes to all. smile

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post