Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

Statue of Pharasma Changes

Bob
With some helpful advice from Cole, I've got a plan for getting the installers built, but it may take a day or two (or three) to get through all the steps. If all goes reasonably smoothly, I should still be able to deploy to Zog sometime this week or early next week, then deploy to Live sometime next week.
malmuerta
Thanks Bob and Cole!
Bob
The technical issue I've been dealing with requires working with a third-party, and that's involved more back-and-forth, hurry-up-and-wait communications than I'd hoped. I think everything is just about sorted out on that end, so with a little luck I'll be able to try building the installers again today or tomorrow, or maybe the next day.
Bob
Apparently my most pessimistic prediction (at least the one I stated publicly) of "maybe the next day" was correct. After several rounds of email/chat/phone tag with our third-party, we finally worked out all the issues and I just now kicked off a new build of the installers. Assuming everything builds properly overnight and looks good tomorrow morning, I'll copy OE 2.7 to Zog and deploy it sometime in the afternoon.
Garric Orcsbane
Yea!

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post