Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Eight Bugs/Issues with the Current Build [Sept 25th, 2014]

Brighthaven Leader
#1 - When in the Auction House, if you type into the search window to look for anything you can not reset it to browse through the tabs. You must then search, forever, looking everything up through the search window. (Can't get it to reset even if you just hit enter)

#2 - When loading the graphics onto my screen, as I walk around, pieces of building load now, instead of the whole building at range.

#3 - Constantly Desyncing.

#4 - Certain characters are logging in underneath buildings, or outside of town.

#5 - If you cross from one hex to another everyone in the new hex disappears.

#6 - Log in and can not click on anyone except for Thornguards.

#7 - Patcher not working, even if run by admin, crashes, and then not able to log in at all. Requires re-downloading the client.

#8 - Current build way more taxing on a lot of people's systems.
Brighthaven is a Neutral Good settlement focused on defending its citizens and its allies from negative fringe based PvP (Player Killing and Griefing) while striving to become a large and shining beacon for Good. Whether you wish to benefit from this protection or you love PvP and wish to assist in providing this protection, Brighthaven aims to be the home and support center for you!
JoJampa
Similar issues but see my comments in https://goblinworks.com/forum/topic/594/?page=2 about #7 ..

Basically, delete the Pathfinder_Shared.dll and renaming Pathfinder_Shared.dll.OLD to Pathfinder_Shared.dll allowed the patcher to run. Also, when it ran it again moved Pathfinder_Shared.dll to Pathfinder_Shared.dll.OLD but did not create a new Pathfinder_Shared.dll … very strange.

Game has serious Desyncing issues .. one or two minutes in-game before have to log out and then wait at "Waiting for character" ..
Kraistorm
#1 I Didn't try

#2 for me only occurred the first time on the first character I logged into on a computer/account

#3 I am having constantly as well - like game is unplayable constantly. Actually at the point where I cannot log in any of my characters anymore. Trying to move thru Thornkeep I was able to change between Thornkeep hexes with desyncing 2 out of about 30 times. I also randomly teleported about 20 meters at one point while I was in a crafting dialog, then the game crashed before I could bug it… my FPS shows 40-60 fps (@1920x1200) and 240/2000 connection even while desynced…

#4 I managed to log in underground and fall for about 5 minutes before the game crashed. When that character logged in again he was in the middle of the hex.

#5 yup, had that too, usually in combination with #3, but not always

#6, same deal as #5 with me

#7 happened when I tried to update my wife's version. I downloaded again as well and that one worked.

#8 seemed that way to me as well, but I just made myself a new computer, so it only went from ~20% processor to ~30% - still a massive relative percentage jump though

After running around in Thornkeep though I can say with certainty that the server is not handling character passoffs between hex servers correctly when there are more than ~10-20 people in both hexes. All told I have spent more time in the last three hours constantly relogging back into the game than I have been in the game.

If this is supposed to be the build for the Alpha stress test, it has already failed, badly. As much as I love this game, tonight's issues were bad enough that I won't be logging in again until the next patch.

Brighthaven Leader
Rogue Feature - Level 3 - Suddenly changed from 2,433 xp to 18,695 xp to buy
Brighthaven is a Neutral Good settlement focused on defending its citizens and its allies from negative fringe based PvP (Player Killing and Griefing) while striving to become a large and shining beacon for Good. Whether you wish to benefit from this protection or you love PvP and wish to assist in providing this protection, Brighthaven aims to be the home and support center for you!
Nightdrifter
Getting the desync a lot. Also been teleported across the map (Thornkeep -> center top of map). And ya, crossing hexes in TK makes everyone disappear.
Gog
Another voice here on the "things are way choppier than before" bandwagon.
^This is Dak (Charlie George). RIP <Guurzak>
Harad Navar
Once I changed my graphic qualities the slow building redraws stopped.
Knowledge can explain the darkness, but it is not a light.
Brighthaven Leader
Arcanist Workshop is allowing refining of Tier 2 stuff at level 6.
Level 7 Refining/Crafting is requiring 11 in your Attributes instead of Level 8.
Here is what a fellow TEO member wanted me to add:

If I equip an offhand, and then equip a 2h weapon, the offhand disappears instead of appearing in the inventory, and the 2h remains in the inventory despite being equipped. If I then unequip the item, it sometimes disappears, sometimes stacks. I can trade it though. The same works when you equip a 2h first and then an offhand, except the offhand gets duplicated.
Brighthaven Leader
0 level Recipes are working in other settlements outside of Thornkeep
Nightdrifter
Have had the last few hours undone to some degree. Spells I bought and learned are no longer trained, but at least I got my xp back. Items placed in my bank are back in my inventory.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post