Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Mumble Client Stops Transmitting While Alpha is Running

Caldeathe Baequiannia
I don't think that's correct. A shortcut does not "run." It is only a pointer. They might be to different executables, but you can not run a shortcut as admin and have the application launch as not admin.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Jokken
I cannot tell you why one works and one does not. There is only one Mumble executable on my computer, so they're obviously pointing to the same one. But going through the search bar does dependably make the issue go away. *shrug*
Go West for freedom and adventure! Join the free soil settlers of High Road. Be a positive and constructive force for freedom in the Bulwark Hills. www.coalroad.com/hrc
Nihimon
I just made a Shortcut to Notepad.exe and Run as administrator isn't even an option for the shortcut (it's greyed out), although it's available for the .exe.

Whenever I've set up a program to Run as administrator, I've always made sure to do it on the .exe directly.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post