Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

Auction House Interface

Jazzlvraz
Once we have people blowing through equipment through death, I've no doubt that the crafters will rub their little hands together and cackle with glee at all the new business.
Nihimon
Kit, if you haven't played much in Alpha 8, you're probably still reeling from the accelerated XP in Alpha 6 & 7. It's a much different feeling now.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Edam
Currently - basic T0 weapons are plentiful free drops (aside from oddities like Rapier which are rare) so no point making most of them. T0 Rapiers, BattleAxe, Mace and Hammer plus Heavy armor are the exceptions with some demand.

Weapons greater than +1 are pointless as you cannot level attacks or spells high enough to use them. You can make them but no real point.

T2 crafting is impossible due to ability bar.

So the only viable things to craft in any quantity at all are +1 weapons, +1 and better armor and improved spellbooks and divine foci (for higher level spells).
PhineasGage
Anyone else having trouble with he local vault? I can't move items from there back into my inventory. As well, I can't seem to access my "total funds" and convert them to traveling with me coins either.
Jazzlvraz
PhineasGage
…convert them to traveling with me coins either.

Once you touch a Bank or Auction House, your coins are converted into Abadar Coins, and become a virtual, usable everywhere, currency from then on. You don't need to carry them, and they can no longer be stolen from you.

EDIT: Oops, Caldeathe's corrected me below: apparently one can remove physical coin for carrying. I'd not tried that.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
It's possible you are experiencing a large quantity of items? A click only moves one item. I presume a double click moves all, but either my mouse/hand is too fast or too slow, so it almost never works. A triple click usually works to move all, but not always.

When a coin is taken back into inventory, it only appears on your all list, so it's possible you have moved some coins, but not an appreciable number, and aren't seeing them? I'd check, but I logged out in the middle of nowhere on a very long trek.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Feldrol
Where are we standing towards color codes in AH listing ?
I haven't been to one in a long time because of the frustration to have to click on every item to see if there is material actually for sale.
Azure_Zero
Feldrol
Where are we standing towards color codes in AH listing ?
I haven't been to one in a long time because of the frustration to have to click on every item to see if there is material actually for sale.

I think you mean Hiding the listings that don't have anything.

And yes that so needs to go in as it is very frustrating trying to find out if they have it or not.
Feldrol
Yes, hiding items with nothing available, or having the name of items in yellow if there something available.(might be easier to do)
Kitsune
Certainly anything is better than the current AH interface. It's very cumbersome to browse the AH when you pretty much need to click every single possible type/style/power of an item to see whether it's available or not. I basically have been avoiding the AH because of this.

Ideally, just a simple filter (like we have for achievements?) would be handy, but applied to "Available"/"Unavailable".

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post