Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

First Person View / Remappable keys

Kai
Forgive me if this has already been asked, not seeing a search function on these forums.

Just got into Alpha this week, was wondering if there is a plan for 1st person view, I find my guy is in the way more often from when I want to click/right click on things.

Also, any plans to remap keys. I'm not a big fan of using the mouse, but my left hand can't work all the keys for movement and attacks.

Thanks.
Gog
You can remap keys by making a copy of the default.keybinds file, deleting the 'default' part, and manually editing it.
^This is Dak (Charlie George). RIP <Guurzak>
Ryan Dancey
No plan for a FPS.
Kai
Ryan Dancey
No plan for a FPS.
Hmm, well here's me putting a request in for a 1st person view. Having your own toon block your screen is . . . distracting to say the least.

Thanks for the consideration.
Kai
Guurzak
You can remap keys by making a copy of the default.keybinds file, deleting the 'default' part, and manually editing it.

Hmm, Doesn't seem to work for what I want. I want Num Pad keys for movement, the ini isn't seperating the Num Pad numbers from the typewriter key numbers. Nor is it seeing key combos (like Left Shift + Num Pad 4 for straf left). Perhaps I just don't know how to properly imput those values?

An in-game GUI for this type of function would be great. Let me throw in a feature request for this as well. Again, thanks.
Jazzlvraz
These boards really need a search function; I have to keep hunting this down :-). Here's Cole Brown's post from the Paizo boards on keybinding.
Kai
Jazzlvraz
These boards really need a search function; I have to keep hunting this down :-). Here's Cole Brown's post from the Paizo boards on keybinding.
My Hero,

I'll try this later tonight. Thanks a ton for that link.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Jazzlvraz

Imperfect Answer is brute-force copy and paste of posts:

Many older posts from devs in one searchable document
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post