Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Crashed

Phlux
I am not sure if this is just me or if the server went down. It went down +/- 5 minutes after midnight PST, on Sunday. I have not been able to reconnect (hangs on log in screen).
Isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit.
Phlux
Also, the Timeout for connecting to the servers is really long. If you do anything to the game window while it is trying to establish a connection the window goes non responsive and can potentially just crash.
Isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit.
Being
Login failed for me 07/27 at 2:10 P.m. Eastern
Lo, the mighty Oak. Just a little nut who stood his ground!
Wyspr
Phlux
Also, the Timeout for connecting to the servers is really long. If you do anything to the game window while it is trying to establish a connection the window goes non responsive and can potentially just crash.

I have a habit of alt-tabbing when something is loading, I've done it twice on PFO and both times resulted in a crash.
shhh…
cmastah
How do I get an updated PFO client? I'm still using the original and it won't stop crashing on the login screen.
Nihimon
Install the Client | Goblinworks should always have the latest build available.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
cmastah
Thanks, I guess I should uninstall the previous one, right?
Nihimon
cmastah
Thanks, I guess I should uninstall the previous one, right?

Yep smile
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
cmastah
Thanks smile
Gwyndar
Wyspr
[quote="Phlux"I have a habit of alt-tabbing when something is loading, I've done it twice on PFO and both times resulted in a crash.

Mine does the same thing but I gave the 3-finger salute to get Task Manager. Nothing shows up in Applications, but if you go to processes, you can select Pathfinder and end process that way.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post