Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Sometimes, I can't use a particular Attack at all

Nihimon
Just now, fighting an Ogre Behemoth and an Ogre Brute with Sspitfire, I was "kiting" the Behemoth using Windrider to stay out of range. At some point, I heard a weird noise like something breaking (maybe?) and then I couldn't use Windrider anymore. It appeared to be a slightly different shade of blue, maybe a tad darker. I was able to use my other Attacks just fine, but not Windrider (and yes, the mob was in Melee range).

I think this has happened to me before where a particular Attack becomes unusable for some time.

Is there an Effect that disables the Attack it Interrupts? That's my best guess, but I don't recall seeing that in the Effects list.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Stephen Cheney
Shouldn't be. Did it stay unavailable until you were out of combat or did it come back eventually while you were still in combat?
Nihimon
Stephen Cheney
Shouldn't be. Did it stay unavailable until you were out of combat or did it come back eventually while you were still in combat?

I couldn't tell you if it was end-of-combat or 2 rounds, but it came back.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Xeen
I have had axe feats that will not work till I use another feat, then back to it. Cut and Carve were the two I believe.
Yebng
This happens to me often with Flare for my wand, sometimes it will correct itself if I switch to another attack and then back, sometimes it won't come back until I've exited combat. Flare is always my 1 hotkey and I spam it often

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post