Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Maps for Settlements

Giorgio
Thanks for the updated map, saved and shared. smile
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Kitsune
Wow. Thanks!
Giorgio
This is going to the PFO Wiki as soon as I figure out how to do so… smile
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

Giorgio
Err… it looks like Cal B is working on such a thing…

Thanks? smile

Caldeathe Baequiannia
You inspired me, Giorgio
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Azure_Zero
The achievements for Visiting settlements is not working
Lee Hammock
Azure, are you going into the settlement's keep? The achievement's only check within the walls of the keep.
Nihimon
FYI, I got the Achievement for visiting a Crafting Settlement over the weekend. I think it was in Hammerfall, and it popped up as I was bumping into the wall to one side of the entry to the Keep.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Azure_Zero
Lee Hammock
Azure, are you going into the settlement's keep? The achievement's only check within the walls of the keep.

I did enter the in the Keep's fenced in area.
Kitsune
Completely unrelated to the subject at-hand, but definitely related to the thread topic…

Is there any chance that the settlement maps will be rotated (in-game) to match the rotation of the actual settlements? One such example would be Kindleburn, which is rotated 180° when compared to the map that we get in-game. It's possible for the player to deal with it once they realize what's going on, but it's still … backwards. smile

I understand that these are static images/drawings of the settlements, but it would certainly be handy if someone on the art team were to take the base maps (without labels), rotate them accordingly, and then add the labels back on in the correct spots.

If this is a known issue reported elsewhere (and I missed it), please ignore this post.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post