Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

Adventure Time with Bonny

Jane Snow
Greetings and Salutations!

Adventure Time with Bonny is a 3 hour block of live streaming awesomeness, where I go on random adventures, learn to play the game (since I'm a noob) and involve the community in some "scheduled" testing events.

Details
Friday Shows
August 1st, 8th, and 15th
No show on August 22nd or 29th.
September 12th and 26th
Time: 6:00 pm to 9:00 PM PDT

Thursday Shows

September 4th and 18th
Time: 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm PDT

Where: Twitch.tv/Goblinworks

*Times are subject to change due to events!*

Chat
The Seventh Veil's has graciously offered to let us use their TeamSpeak server. We have used it for a few previous events and would like to invite anyone wanting to participate in ATwB to come on in!

There's a Livestream channel that we use when we're streaming, so if you're in there, you'll need to mute the stream from anyone else who's in there.

Download TeamSpeak

Address: atl01.mainvoice.net:7183

smile <3
"Y'know, I thought you might be some sort of sorcery savant, but it turns out you're just a brat – and you're about to get spanked… " - Zatanna Zatara
T: @Bonnekerz | F: /Janeislicious | bonny@goblinworks.com
Nihimon
It's fun! It's also an eye-opening look at how much effort it's going to take to keep the Escalations near your Settlement under control.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Phlux
I look forward to it and will try to make it as often as possible give I'm 16 hours in the future smile
Isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit.
Wyspr
Phlux
I look forward to it and will try to make it as often as possible give I'm 16 hours in the future smile

This time is ideal for me since it's 8am tomorrow!
shhh…
Jane Snow
Updates posted above. <3
"Y'know, I thought you might be some sort of sorcery savant, but it turns out you're just a brat – and you're about to get spanked… " - Zatanna Zatara
Wyspr
I'll see you in game every week, consider me signed up.

I am very disappointed in the decision to use facebook to run your competitions, I will never use facebook, a lot of my friends are closing their facebook accounts as it is worse than infesting your computer with malware.
shhh…
Jane Snow
Hey guys,

Thank you so much for coming out to participate tonight! I am thinking of changing the time to 6:00 pm PDT to make it easier on everyone with work schedules and for our overseas friends. Let me know what you guys think of that time.
Phlux
I was unable to make it this week, however, my schedule is changing this week so I should be making it on time for at least the next several weeks.
Isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit.
Wyspr
6pm is 11am tomorrow in Australia so no problem for me, though I think I'm the only oceanic alpha unless the others are being really quiet.
shhh…
Jane Snow
I made an update to the time changes! Please mark your calendars smile

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post